weird thing on ebay...again

I ain't "hating" but...

The description clearly says "(I will not accept bids from any bidders with negative ratings or ratings in single figures.)"

I hope this item gets reposted on ebay since the winner clearly does not fit the winner profile with 1 positive feedback.

Re: I ain't "hating" but...

i have seen the item more than once. first is was a non paying bidder and then it was ended early. Now it's a third time it's on there. Hope the high bidder confirmed his ability to bid with the seller. Nice item though.

Re: I ain't "hating" but...

> i have seen the item more than once. first is was a non paying bidder and
> then it was ended early. Now it's a third time it's on there. Hope the
> high bidder confirmed his ability to bid with the seller. Nice item
> though.

Ya, but he won't sell or let us see what Morrissey wrote on the piece of paper behind it. Nuts to him, I say...

I know it says:

Hi ya,

Could you please sell this pic on ebay and gimme half. tell em its a rejected artwork or something.

My non-suspicious best wishes,

Sheridan

(actually - as far as I know, its genuine.)

the guy/girl who won....

....has been in touch and I'm happy that (s)he'll pay. The first person who bought it was taken off ebay, but then sent me a cheque which duly bounced! So I re-listed it.
By the way, here's the complete envelope that was underneath the photo...nothing too exciting, just my old address.

pic214044.jpg

Re: the guy/girl who won....

> ....has been in touch and I'm happy that (s)he'll pay. The first person
> who bought it was taken off ebay, but then sent me a cheque which duly
> bounced! So I re-listed it.
> By the way, here's the complete envelope that was underneath the
> photo...nothing too exciting, just my old address.

Oooooooooooh. Can I buy it? Bettah yet, do you have any handwritten lyrics? That's what I really want me paws on?