Weird lover Wilde is on his side

5am

well, maybe I am
Moz affection for borrowing from others in his lyrics is probably well known by most of you. I've always liked it. It sometimes puts the lyrics in a perspective I haven't thought of myself. Also I like the idea of great creations that keep on circling in the world, gaining immortality by inspiring others. Another huge bonus is that from time to time I happen to come across what appears to be a Moz reference point. It's usually out of the blue and always a pleasure.

With this long introduction I would like to suggest a 'name the source' game. Play with me, anyone? I'll start:

'You know I couldn't last' is possibly taken from a letter written by…?

I think it was written by Lady Diana.

was a diary entry of candy darling ..did to read about it a few days ago..otherwisae i would know either

Nugz, I LOVE YOUR RECAP SIGGY!!!!! The best part is that they're all hanging out in a crappy apartment with their bling and all. HILARIOUS!

was a diary entry of candy darling ..did to read about it a few days ago..otherwisae i would know either

Yes, it was Candy Darling :cool:. The same one from the cover of Sheila Take a Bow. And more recently, the cover of I Am a Bird Now by Antony and the Johnsons.

Who's next?

Me to my wife regarding last night's romantic encounter?! Dude, stay out of my inbox!:)

Back
Top Bottom