"Wedding Bell Blues" - vinyl 45 released today (10 May, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, May 10, 2019.

By Famous when dead on May 10, 2019 at 7:39 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

This single had a bit of a confused start to its life.
    First reported on Morrissey Central (28 Feb) and again on Morrissey Central (24 March) that it would have the B-side "I Thought You Were Dead".
    With the pre-information and release of Lover-To-Be for Record Store Day, it became apparent that the B-side wasn't going to be "I Thought You Were Dead".
    Various online portals subsequently updated their information and "Brow Of My Beloved" was confirmed for the B-side.
    This song title has been known from about 2017 and is one of several Morrissey/Boorer compositions slowly becoming available.
    There is no matrix message on the vinyl.
    Today's vinyl release also confirms that the B-side was recorded at Sunset Studios at the same time as California Son:

[​IMG]
    (Image: FWD).

Today's release appears to be global.
    There are listings for it on every Amazon portal (shows as an import in Japan), European, US & UK indies, HMV, Rough Trade et al...

e2e2e3d4323f025c4c4417121c4f7131.jpg
    (Image: VinylTapRecords IG).

At the time of writing, there is no listing anywhere for a digital release of "Brow Of My Beloved".
    Given previous releases, that tends to happen around 12-2 pm UK time if it's due today.
    Please feel free to post any information about said should you find it.
    As soon as it is available, please check here and/or the downloads section to hear it.
    Similarly, the kind souls who often record the vinyl will probably come through too.
    Further information as it comes in.
    Regards,
    FWD.

[​IMG]

Buy on Amazon

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 9

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, May 10, 2019.