This single had a bit of a confused start to its life.
First reported on Morrissey Central (28 Feb) and again on Morrissey Central (24 March) that it would have the B-side "I Thought You Were Dead".
With the pre-information and release of Lover-To-Be for Record Store Day, it became apparent that the B-side wasn't going to be "I Thought You Were Dead".
Various online portals subsequently updated their information and "Brow Of My Beloved" was confirmed for the B-side.
This song title has been known from about 2017 and is one of several Morrissey/Boorer compositions slowly becoming available.
There is no matrix message on the vinyl.
Today's vinyl release also confirms that the B-side was recorded at Sunset Studios at the same time as California Son:
Today's release appears to be global.
There are listings for it on every Amazon portal (shows as an import in Japan), European, US & UK indies, HMV, Rough Trade et al...
(Image: VinylTapRecords IG).
At the time of writing, there is no listing anywhere for a digital release of "Brow Of My Beloved".
Given previous releases, that tends to happen around 12-2 pm UK time if it's due today.
Please feel free to post any information about said should you find it.
As soon as it is available, please check here and/or the downloads section to hear it.
Similarly, the kind souls who often record the vinyl will probably come through too.
Further information as it comes in.
Buy on Amazon
- Wedding Bell Blues makes Radio 2's 'A List' & Telegraph review - Morrissey Central - May 9, 2019
- "Wedding Bell Blues" added to Radio 2 playlist - May 1, 2019
- Wedding Bell Blues - lyric video premiered on Facebook (10 April, 2019). - Apr. 10, 2019
- Billie Joe Armstrong says working with Morrissey was an "honour" - NME - Apr. 9, 2019
- "Wedding Bell Blues" w/Billie Joe Armstrong digital release, BBC Radio 2 first play (Apr. 8, 2019) - Apr. 6, 2019
- Wedding Bell Blues available April 8th - SER & Morrissey Central - Apr. 3, 2019
- "Wedding Bell Blues" first UK airplay Apr. 8; b-side info - Morrissey Central (24 March, 2019) - Mar. 24, 2019
- "Wedding Bell Blues" w/Billie Joe Armstrong details (ltd clear yellow vinyl 7", May 10, 2019) - Mar. 13, 2019
- Lydia Night on her collaboration with Billie Joe Armstrong and Morrissey - Kerrang! - Feb. 28, 2019
- Wedding Bell Blues (Morrissey Central, 28/02/2019) - Feb. 28, 2019
Last edited by a moderator: