We need to praise Mikey!!!

phillyfan

Ever since he joined the tour in 2004, we've been treated to songs that kick-ass with a piano/keyboard! Hats off to Mikey- and bringin Playboys back!!!

Ever since he joined the tour in 2004, we've been treated to songs that kick-ass with a piano/keyboard! Hats off to Mikey- and bringin Playboys back!!!
Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

My favorite Mikey moment and maybe my fav out of my 12 Moz shows was the last nite of the Apollo in NY in 2004. This is also why not having stage invaders was good- since it was not interputed. After the final chorus of "There Is A Light," The band one by one left like the "M" DVD. Mikey had an amazing keyboard solo at the end. Now that's the Morrissey spirit!

My favorite Mikey moment and maybe my fav out of my 12 Moz shows was the last nite of the Apollo in NY in 2004. This is also why not having stage invaders was good- since it was not interputed. After the final chorus of "There Is A Light," The band one by one left like the "M" DVD. Mikey had an amazing keyboard solo at the end. Now that's the Morrissey spirit!

I was at the same Apollo show and I know that this encore was done numerous times. It was by far the best encore I've ever seen in the many shows I've been to since 1991.

Also, we are not just lucky to have Mikey for his great keys and piano parts but his guitar parts, horns, accordian and every other thing he's done on stage. Not having him there was a huge difference at Pasadena.

On the other hand, I noticed no difference having Solomon Walker over Gary Day other than Gary looks better on stage and having met him, he's a cool guy. Solomon looked a little arrogant.

For one show focused on Morrissey I really didn't get enough time to pay attention to the bass parts. The Mikey parts were just very noticible when changed.

I haven't heard the new bass player yet, but I think Gary is such an amazing bass player. I miss the stand up bass!

My favorite Mikey moment and maybe my fav out of my 12 Moz shows was the last nite of the Apollo in NY in 2004. This is also why not having stage invaders was good- since it was not interputed.

There were a few stage invasions during the show. It's a good thing the security at the venue wasn't brutal--since morrissey didn't get mad at them and end the encore early like he did last night Radio City.

Christ,

You two could care less about the music! I was there and one idiot tried to ruin Jack The Ripper and was taken off quickly. One. I know because I have a bootleg of the show as well.

I wish you two would love the lyrics and music as well. This conversation is not about YOU it's about his keyboard player!

Who gives a flying wank about the keyboard player.

If Morrissey's music and lyrics don't grab you by the throat and pull you toward him, so as much you need to physically touch him, then you're a half arsed excuse for a fan.

Enjoy your foot tapping at the Philly shows! I will be doing my utmost to get up there.

Who gives a flying wank about the keyboard player.

If Morrissey's music and lyrics don't grab you by the throat and pull you toward him, so as much you need to physically touch him, then you're a half arsed excuse for a fan.

Enjoy your foot tapping at the Philly shows! I will be doing my utmost to get up there.

i concur.

I agree he's great then again he's from my hometown which is pretty damn cool.

i am just not surprised that you would agree with 9times implying that
another poster is a half arsed excuse for a fan
thats all, dear, sweet nugz :rolleyes:

i was only agreeing about the stage hopping thing, cuz as we all know, phillyfan is opposed to it. THATS ALL. i thought we had a truce robby, dont start shit please.

Just be careful when you guys get on stage, security was brutal last night. They ripped a woman's shirt off, I hope she sues.

Back
Top Bottom