Morrissey Central "WE LOVE IT WHEN OUR FRIENDS ARE FROM DONCASTER" (October 1, 2022)

_SER6910_copy_h0cs3e.jpg
_SER6905_copy_fl0rbt.jpg
_SER6907_copy_vxjr4i.jpg
_SER6914_copy_wyl681.jpg

_SER6916_copy_gdfgyt.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

a good time was had by all.
is a tattoo a necessity to gain entry to a concert these days,it could be snowing outside and the guy with the football top would still leave the house without a coat just to show of his tattos.

We love it when the fans are respected/acknowledged by our Moz.

Last edited:
Yes, pictures are very lively.
But, ...
these people, as handsome as they all are, I am sorry to say, most likely did not waste a single second or thought to stop at the PETA booth to learn more about the plight of animals that suffer for us so that we can continue our life of luxury and entertainment.
Those people in the audience who did, won't be seen in these pictures.

D69EE990-A9C6-4DE2-B274-2551BB2C499A.jpeg

But, ...
these people, as handsome as they all are, I am sorry to say, most likely did not waste a single second or thought to stop at the PETA booth to learn more about the plight of animals that suffer for us so that we can continue our life of luxury and entertainment.
No they came to see Morrissey and hear his wonderful voice, not to attend a f***ing Peta conference.

Lovely to see the singer and the fans enjoy themselves. Every person I know who went (30 people)
They all said they had a great time. Wonderful news.
There isn't much to like about the UK, at the moment, so its great that M spreads some happiness.

No they came to see Morrissey and hear his wonderful voice, not to attend a f***ing Peta conference.
Nobody is talking about a f***ing peta conference, Glass, but sometimes in life we have to make a decision. Those who are given a voice and face by Peta or any other animal welfare organization in the entrance hall, will again go unnoticed by the list people, who are given priority at the entrance and are rushing by to block the first row at the stage. Those who do not only have their own selfish pleasure in mind, those who pause at the booth to show their respect and solidarity, won't be seen in these pictures. That's a fact.

But, ...
Agreed Spent...."Ahh American Television,..Red meat commercial, then cancer drug commercial...then more red meat commercials and then...more cancer drug commercials. Does anyone see a circle here." ?
Morrissey at The Palladium show #1 , 2009 wasn't it Moz ?

Nobody is talking about a f***ing peta conference, Glass, but sometimes in life we have to make a decision. Those who are given a voice and face by Peta or any other animal welfare organization in the entrance hall, will again go unnoticed by the list people, who are given priority at the entrance and are rushing by to block the first row at the stage. Those who do not only have their own selfish pleasure in mind, those who pause at the booth to show their respect and solidarity, won't be seen in these pictures. That's a fact.
you are conflating two sets of people here. there are the guest list people who get walked in early, usually at most a group of about 5 or 6, and the the people who queue all day to get to the front. the people pictured are 99% the second group. judging by the number of badges and flyers i saw in the queue, a fair few did notice the peta stall.

it's a bit odd of you to cast aspersions about a group of people you've never met, especially when you don't have the facts about who these people are.

but really, most importantly, thank you for calling me handsome.

you are conflating two sets of people here. there are the guest list people who get walked in early, usually at most a group of about 5 or 6, and the the people who queue all day to get to the front. the people pictured are 99% the second group. judging by the number of badges and flyers i saw in the queue, a fair few did notice the peta stall.

it's a bit odd of you to cast aspersions about a group of people you've never met, especially when you don't have the facts about who these people are.

but really, most importantly, thank you for calling me handsome.
my pleasure

Yes going to a concert is a selfish pleasure, and one that people pay a lot of money for. Peta has no business even being there. I like a good steak before a Morrissey concert. There's no rule that you must be vegan to enjoy Moz.

Yes going to a concert is a selfish pleasure, and one that people pay a lot of money for. Peta has no business even being there. I like a good steak before a Morrissey concert. There's no rule that you must be vegan to enjoy Moz.

Nobody is talking about rules here, Glass. As I said, you have to make your decision. You obviously have made yours.
Peta has no business even being there.
I am more interested in Morrissey's opinion on that.

Nobody is talking about rules here, Glass. As I said, you have to make your decision. You obviously have made yours.

I am more interested in Morrissey's opinion on that.
It's a concert not an animal welfare conference. No decision needs to be made other than enjoying the show. You must be a real joy to go out with!!

Who the hell wants to see a picture of people standing at a Peta booth? Nobody.

Who the hell wants to see a picture of people standing at a Peta booth? Nobody.
Must have missed that rule where you are forced to engage, or even acknowledge, the Peta folk. Enjoy the concert. Enjoy the steak (if that floats your boat) but stop getting worked up about a cause which is close to M's heart.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom