We just Met MOZ!!!!!!!

B

boingo79

My girlfriend and I along with a few friends went to the "Cat in the Fiddle" this evening. Moz was there w/ the boys in the band. We waited and drank patiently, priefly speaking with Gary and Deano(very cool). I met Boz in the bathroom. Moz and his party were drinking up a storm, tossing back "Irish car bombs" as if the bartender had made the last call. Finally Moz got up and prepared to leave, we took pictures and got autographs. I will post as soon as we get them developed. I can wish for nothing more on my 25th Bday.

Moz appeared a bit drunk, and was really distant and slow reacting. He seemed to be a little spaced out. He wasn't to responsive, but I managed to grab his attention a few times as I blurted out that it was my bday, and showed him some artwork I designed with his picture.

Moz was in a white van, which left Gary behind as it sped off, my friend offered Gary a ride home, suprisingly he accepted. So they are off w/ Gary, I lost them on Sunset blvd. and couldn't catch up. I hope he takes lots of photos, as he was the one with the disposable camera.

Now my heart is full!

That totally rocks! good for you!
Goodness, just reading this exited the hell out of me!! I dunno why but i would have liked to see Mozzer a bit off... hope you got a pic of that.
Thanks for posting.

Did you tell his majesty you thought kilborn was a f***in duckwad too?????? Im so f***in pissed off.I was really looking f***in forward to this...thought he'd do an interview,tell us all where alain is????? ask douchebag why he f***in likes morrissey if he talks shit about him????? all that......now it's f***in ruined. Ill tape it of course,but Im still very much pissed. I think Ill have to go get some YOSHINOYA and try to calm down...before i seriously drive the f*** down to wherever he f***in films his shitty f***in show and beat his f***in ass.

You're like that chick who met him at Neiman Marcus. Didn't find out anything. SIEZE THE OPPORTUNITY

Re: You're like that chick who met him at Neiman Marcus. Didn't find out anything. SIEZE THE OPPORTU

I dont think that chick met him at all...Think the story was bogus.

Wait, Morrissey was drinking Irish car bombs? Did he chug them, pint at a time? That's too f***ing funny....

Re: WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS ASK WHERE ALAIN IS! You're worthless.

Where's Alain White? Did Boz Boorer eat him?

Re: Blast. I only saw David Blunkett in the barbers yesterday

Wish I'd seen Moz there instead.

Cool! Irish Car Bombs, eh? Wow. That must of been quite a site!

I spotted Frank Skinner

He was walking up Queens Road in Brighton.

They were all chugging them, they must have ordered at least 30 of them in total

Here is what I have from Last Night.....

My friend is going to develop the photos today.

http://www.indieprinting.com/morrissey.php

Re: Here is what I have from Last Night.....

What is it that he signed?

> My friend is going to develop the photos today.

> http://www.indieprinting.com/morrissey.php

Re: Here is what I have from Last Night.....

I made some stickers that I was giving people during the Los Angeles, Morrissey Convention. My girlfriend just happened to have some in her purse. Gary Day and Deno really liked them. Morrissey asked what it was, we were in a dark area at night, so it was hard to see. He asked "What is this?" I said "Your next CD cover!" he laughed, then signed and took a photo with us.

Back
Top Bottom