Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2023)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

official_morrissey_central-06022023-0001.jpg

Some mega hairy person decided that the best tattoo of all possible hypothetical tattoos that they could get, would be to get a tattoo of some poor lady’s face over their mega hirsute hirsuteness! :eek:

DO NOT PASS GO

Also i only just figured out right now that the phone cord is a phone cord.
Because until now I was wondering why it looked like this poor lady has a half penis attached to her wrist.

Under the circumstances, i think common accord would dictate that the most reasonable plan of action now would definitely be to let the hair forest grow back in and try to undo all of this bad decision making :oops:

The correct lyrics are "So one day, if you're bored, by all means call me". Why is the last word missing? :unsure:

Sadly, even if you could call and even if you did get through, these days he would just assume you were only after his money.

Sam/ whoever: just leave a card with your picture and number in a telephone box, I'm sure someone will call.

Oh, and your fee of course.

All i see when i look at this is a shaved leg with lots of black hair follicles from hair that has been shaved off. And so therefore now hair will just keep growing into the tattoo, and out from tattooed lady’s face?? Forever? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I see an arm.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom