Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

Yes we do know what Moz thinks because it’s posted on his website, end of.

No - we don't. And we know we don't because he also posted a signed complaint on Central that the press had assumed he'd commented on the Simpsons when it was his manager on the Morrissey Facebook page.

There's also a pattern of the family starting to ignore the controversial videos on their social media the way the band always has, as if there's a tension in the Moz camp that they're trying to smooth over.

My guess is that Morrissey's mental health is pretty bad & Sam is trying to defend Morrissey's reputation but isn't politically savvy enough, so is making it worse.

Born to Harangue, you got our number! All us lefties are Soros funded! I get my check every month! He paid me and my Black Lives Matter friends to storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6th just to make Trump look bad! I hang out with Hillary Clinton, Jay-Z and Beyonce at child sex orgies in the basement on Comet Ping Pong Pizza! We are spreading the worldwide commie Jew conspiracy to force everyone to have gender reassignment surgery while we indoctrinate youth with Critical Race Theory! We manufactured COVID-19 in a lab with the help of the Chinese to put free men in bondage! Yeah, that's it!! That's it!! We are so close to complete world domination!!

:)
well, you dont work in construction, thats for sure.:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

I assume you're being a shit-stirrer, but anyway...

If you have an identity, that is your preference or you couldn't have it as an identity. And ultimately is a long way down the line.

All he was saying is that even though we all have our own ways of doing things - we should try to get on.

Which is what James Baldwin believed.

Everyone ultimately prefers their own race … does this make everyone racist? The people who reduce every conversation down to a matter of race could be said to be the most traditionally ‘racist’ because everything in life is NOT exclusively a question of race, so why make it so? (Morrissey)

Whether I like it or not, or whether you like it or not, we are bound together forever. We are part of each other. What is happening to every Negro in the country at any time is also happening to you. There is no way around this. I am suggesting that these walls—these artificial walls—which have been up so long to protect us from something we fear, must come down. (
James Baldwin)

And on a side note - implicit bias - is a thing.

I'm not a shit-stirrer. I sincerely care about these issues.

You choose good quotes from Moz and Baldwin. But I don't agree that these quotes support the idea that Moz and Baldwin basically think the same thing about race. Morrissey thinks that people ultimately prefer their own race. Baldwin thinks Blacks and Whites are united and share a world. He thinks the walls that divide us are artificial. They are socially constructed! If you read and listen to more of him, you understand his point of view even more. He thinks the division between the races has been created by Whites, and while this division has allowed Whites to dominate Blacks historically, this division ultimately HURTS both races. He believed that White folks are also imprisoned by racial divisions. Baldwin thinks that we are all the same at heart. Morrissey thinks our divisions are somehow a matter of fact and we should just accept them. Baldwin would certainly not agree with that.

You choose good quotes from Moz and Baldwin. But I don't agree that these quotes support the idea that Moz and Baldwin basically think the same thing about race. Morrissey thinks that people ultimately prefer their own race. Baldwin thinks Blacks and Whites are united and share a world. He thinks the walls that divide us are artificial. They are socially constructed! If you read and listen to more of him, you understand his point of view even more. He thinks the division between the races has been created by Whites, and while this division has allowed Whites to dominate Blacks historically, this division ultimately HURTS both races. He believed that White folks are also imprisoned by racial divisions. Baldwin thinks that we are all the same at heart. Morrissey thinks our divisions are somehow a matter of fact and we should just accept them. Baldwin would certainly not agree with that.

No - Morrissey and Baldwin are saying the same thing & believe the same thing.

I have read everything by Baldwin.

Edit - because I need to stop putting personal information online. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited by a moderator:

You choose good quotes from Moz and Baldwin. But I don't agree that these quotes support the idea that Moz and Baldwin basically think the same thing about race. Morrissey thinks that people ultimately prefer their own race. Baldwin thinks Blacks and Whites are united and share a world.

He thinks the walls that divide us are artificial. They are socially constructed!

And what if Morrissey believes that
a preference for one’s own race, is
a social construct that divide us?

If you read and listen to more of him, you understand his point of view even more. He thinks the division between the races has been created by Whites, and while this division has allowed Whites to dominate Blacks historically, this division ultimately HURTS both races. He believed that White folks are also imprisoned by racial divisions. Baldwin thinks that we are all the same at heart.

Morrissey thinks our divisions are somehow a matter of fact and we should just accept them.

Maybe through observation or experience, he’s come to take a pessimistic point of view on it.

Baldwin would certainly not agree with that.

if ‘that’ was what Morrissey meant by his comment.

No - Morrissey and Baldwin are saying the same thing & believe the same thing.

I have read everything by Baldwin.

Edit - because I need to stop putting personal information online. 🙄🙄🙄
I strongly disagree. Baldwin would never say what Moz said. He would never support For Britain! He would never position himself as anti-immigration. Show me a quote that backs up your position.

And what if Morrissey believes that
a preference for one’s own race, is
a social construct that divide us?

Maybe through observation or experience, he’s come to take a pessimistic point of view on it.

if ‘that’ was what Morrissey meant by his comment.
I do agree that Morrissey's worldview is very pessimistic. Baldwin was very dismayed by the persistence of racism in the world, but he still kept fighting for progress and understanding. He was not a black separatist.

I strongly disagree. Baldwin would never say what Moz said. He would never support For Britain! He would never position himself as anti-immigration. Show me a quote that backs up your position.

Baldwin did say what Morrissey said - he was very aware of being part of a social group with strong bonds & a shared experience. He wasn't denying that by fighting oppression.

And Morrissey isn't anti-immigration - the NME's 2007 article about immigration was a rehash of the disgusting article they wrote in 1992. He has never called for a limit on immigration or given it as a reason for supporting any politician.

This is him during & after his For Britain phase:

I despise racism.
I despise fascism.
I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know
they would do anything for me.
... the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite... This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!

- Morrissey, April 2018

for every shade and persuasion … we shall always be alongside each other - everyone's culture of value; no more fashionable outrage; cows are friends to humans - don't kill them...
- Morrissey, May 2019

I am not an activist, I have never voted for a political party, I do not belong to any political party... I do not believe the most important thing about a person is the colour of their skin.
- Morrissey, June 2019

I do agree that Morrissey's worldview is very pessimistic. Baldwin was very dismayed by the persistence of racism in the world, but he still kept fighting for progress and understanding. He was not a black separatist.

And Morrissey may believe that a preference for one’s own race, is a social construct that divide us.

no? And why not?

This is him during & after his For Britain phase:

I despise racism.
I despise fascism.
I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know
they would do anything for me.
... the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite... This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!

- Morrissey, April 2018
Anybody with Muslim friends wouldn't be seen dead supporting extremist scum like FB.
"The opposite" of racist and fascist... that's nothing but a disgusting lie. How can he be so stupid.

"The UK is a dangerously hateful place now, and I think we need someone to put a stop to the lunacy and to speak for everyone. I see Anne Marie Waters as this person. She is extremely intelligent, ferociously dedicated to this country, she is very engaging, and also very funny at times.”

Wants to tackle dangerous hate.. by cuddling up to the most dangerous, hateful nutters he can find. It's sickening and he absolutely deserved to be raked over the coals for this.

Last edited:
Anybody with Muslim friends wouldn't be seen dead supporting extremist scum like FB.
"The opposite" of racist and fascist... that's nothing but a disgusting lie. How can he be so stupid.
It is indeed hard to believe. His actions have been unbelievably stupid. He is an absolute political f***wit and he's paid the price by losing a massive chunk of his fanbase, literally tens of thousands of people. He's a very bright (and I still think essentially decent) person in many aspects of life but when it comes to politics he is an utter idiot.

"The UK is a dangerously hateful place now, and I think we need someone to put a stop to the lunacy and to speak for everyone. I see Anne Marie Waters as this person. She is extremely intelligent, ferociously dedicated to this country, she is very engaging, and also very funny at times.”

Wants to tackle dangerous hate.. by cuddling up to the most dangerous, hateful nutters he can find. It's sickening and he absolutely deserved to be raked over the coals for this.

He liked one woman, who used to be in the Labour party, who used to work for a Muslim charity & who actually did get denounced when she was still on the left - as did many people when raising sensitive issues.

The most dangerous nutters are Patriotic Alternative, who hate her (& have threatened her) for being gay.

Raking him over the coals was pointless - esp at a time when wedge issues were fragmenting the left.
Explaining what the counter jihad movement was & how it operates would have been more constructive.

It wasn't a lie - he believed it. And it wasn't stupid either. Politics was a mess.

It is indeed hard to believe. His actions have been unbelievably stupid. He is an absolute political f***wit and he's paid the price by losing a massive chunk of his fanbase, literally tens of thousands of people. He's a very bright (and I still think essentially decent) person in many aspects of life but when it comes to politics he is an utter idiot.

He's very smart about politics. He picks up trends & flaws ahead of the curve.

But he's not involved in the grassroots, so he doesn't know who everyone is & what they're actually up to.
And he's emotional, rather than polemical. He won't construct an argument to persuade, he'll just rattle through what he's feeling.

He liked one woman, who used to be in the Labour party, who used to work for a Muslim charity & who actually did get denounced when she was still on the left - as did many people when raising sensitive issues.

The most dangerous nutters are Patriotic Alternative, who hate her (& have threatened her) for being gay.

Raking him over the coals was pointless - esp at a time when wedge issues were fragmenting the left.
Explaining what the counter jihad movement was & how it operates would have been more constructive.

It wasn't a lie - he believed it. And it wasn't stupid either. Politics was a mess.
I can see how he gets 'taken in' by someone he meets and finds them beguiling or whatever... but not to the extent that he doesn't do the most basic research about a completely new party before spouting about it.

This party was founded in 2017 and literally within 6 months, he is promoting them. Being willing to ruin your career for an unelectable fringe group you know nothing about - it's crazy. It's unbelievably stupid. He comes across as a useful idiot for these people.

Wants to tackle dangerous hate.. by cuddling up to the most dangerous, hateful nutters he can find.

It's sickening and he absolutely deserved to be raked over the coals for this.

but when will the raking stop?

It seems he believes there’s nothing he’s said that he should apologize for, nor will he every explain.

but when will the raking stop?

It seems he believes there’s nothing he’s said that he should apologize for, nor will he every explain.
Well, who knows. We're nearly 5 years on now and his reputation has not recovered, if anything it is worse.

Well, who knows. We're nearly 5 years on now and his reputation has not recovered, if anything it is worse.

then the raking will continue indefinitely.

Enjoy !

then the raking will continue indefinitely.

Enjoy !
I don't enjoy it, the never-ending hate is heartbreaking.
It is at a point where M could post something completely benign and music-related on social media and still be inundated with comments telling him to kill himself - that's where we're at.

I don't enjoy it, it's heartbreaking.

Well, arguing that he’s wrong whenever it’s brought up, or bringing it up yourself, just perpetuates the raking. So you must get some kind of pleasure out of it, just like the other do.

I can see how he gets 'taken in' by someone he meets and finds them beguiling or whatever... but not to the extent that he doesn't do the most basic research about a completely new party before spouting about it.

This party was founded in 2017 and literally within 6 months, he is promoting them. Being willing to ruin your career for an unelectable fringe group you know nothing about - it's crazy. It's unbelievably stupid. He comes across as a useful idiot for these people.

A lot of her social media was about animals - & he doesn't have much faith in media.

But I think the scandal made him double down in panic, before working out she actually was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom