Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

I don't even know what this is about but are these people seriously asking the officer to lose his job to support them?? for real??? How naive can you be?

Also, the article says "while the other officer ...shouting asks 'how long can you stay?" shouting?? really?? So much for 'telling the truth' as they claim

Last edited:
Well, let’s more accurately say that it’s an opinion, and you agree with it.

is it?

Morrissey may not mind clickbait on his own terms. Meaning not something he said that was twisted or throws a negative light on him.

Which in the open letter, he felt Marr was doing. So the open letter was more than just about clickbait, and telling someone to ‘shut up’
which Morrissey never actually said to Marr in the letter.
‘mild’ to you and others, but were they ‘mild’ to Morrissey?

It seems not.

Let’s remember, this is not about us.
Mild compared to the wall to wall abuse he gets from everywhere else, yeah. Definitely.

So he is worth more as an alternative fact-checker?

Worth more? Do you own him? Is he product and your property?

what’s important is his own self-worth, no? If he believes that his interests, behavior, and actions are correct, then I assume that he feels good about himself, in this regard.

I am so tired of all these conspiracy theorists and their knowledge of the world and it makes me sick, that my former idol, instead of making memorable records, presents himself as their silent spokesman. And how are you Morrissey? You're tired of sitting at home in LA with your servant and would like to play big concerts in front of your uncritical home audience on the US coast, without mask and distance? Why don't you just say it loud and clear, loud and clear?
Uhhhh como le dijo!!!!!

Mild compared to the wall to wall abuse he gets from everywhere else, yeah. Definitely.

Johnny, media. two different things.

Morrissey has accepted that that is the evil nature inherent in music publications and other media.
Something he believes he can partially correct by not doing outside interviews at all.

But it seems he can’t accept that someone that was once so close can
treat him in the way that he sees and feels that Marr has treated him over the years with his, as you perceive ‘mild’ comments.

Again, it’s not about us.

Worth more? Do you own him? Is he product and your property?
what’s important is his own self-worth, no? If he believes that his interests, behavior, and actions are correct, then I assume that he feels good about himself, in this regard.
Well, there seems to be a discrepancy between the internal and external perceptions. How many people here want to see a new video of #styxenhammer666 on Central and how many would like to have good, new songs from him, information about recordings and contributors? I mean ones that would follow up the May 2021 announcements. A bit realistic then.

I own him as much as you, btw.

I don't even know what this is about but are these people seriously asking the office to lose his job to support them?? for real??? How naive can you be?

you may say, I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one ....’

Well, there seems to be a discrepancy between the internal and external perceptions. How many people here want to see a new video of #styxenhammer666 on Central and how many would like to have good, new songs from him, information about recordings and contributors? I mean ones that would follow up the May 2021 announcements.
A bit realistic then.

Well the reality of it is, that it’s not or never will be up to us what does or does not get posted up on Central.

We could only control our reactions and how we feel about Central and it’s postings by not looking at it, so in that sense, it’s your choice.

I own him as much as you, btw.

Good. Because I don’t ‘own’ him or anyone in any way.

If I thought any of you leftists who see omgRACISTS in every corner of your empty minds, I might. But the truth is I am just sick to fking death of you all. None of you are capable of rational thought or conversation, Go learn some history.
As a history graduate who studied the American Civil War, I am desperate for you to continue your line of thought regarding the Confederate flag.

Ayy Dios!!!.. Moz does not seem to be focused on his new album, I wonder it is not time to look for his own means the release of BOT and schedule the tours, self-management, without waiting for record labels. Moz has a continuous stream of people following him in all parts of the world.Where Moz shows up to sing there will always be happy people enjoying Morrissey, he has to focus on his career and stop publishing things that do nothing but harm him, and he must vitalize and update his site. Web, which is very poor,Reaction and action Moz!!!!

Video privated.
FWD.

Video is no longer available, so another meaningless post on M Central that has no meaning for any intelligent person has gone down in history.

I don't agree, people misunderstand or twist the meaning of that flag and that war like they do with many other things. It's really surprising to me how many people don't understand history or just ascribe their own meaning to something and think other people should agree.

Does anyone care about any other slave trade besides that one? How about the one in Libya, courtesy of Obama? Of course not. It's completely disingenous to continually harp on something that happened so long ago and ignore what's going on now, but that's sort of the point, isn't it. There have been slaves all throughout history and there still are. The fixation on this particular issue is strange.

I don't want to veer into off topic territory, so this is all I have to say about it. It only came up because someone was flying the Confederate flag in Canada.
^been reading stormfront again I see

I can't even tell you how many fake hate crimes get set up here, the media covers it over and over and then sort of fails to report it when it's been

Tell us more about “fake hate crimes”. By which I assume you mean actual hate crimes where you also hate the victims?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom