Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

Viva Moz! No more dictatorships, power to the people!

«I do not read newspapers. They are troublemakers. Listen out for what’s not shown to you, and there you’ll find the truth. For in a civilised and carefull way they sculpture all your views.

I recommend that you stop watching the ‘news’, because the news contrive to frighten you. To make you feel small and alone. To make you feel that your mind isn’t your own.

Teach your kids to recognize and despise all the propaganda filtered down by the dead echelon’s mainstream media.

The tanks on the streets attacking free speech. We must pay for what we believe»

:)
Exactly Moz talks wisdom where LePepe:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: talks nothing but commie tosh.🧐

do you know what it is to be 60 yr old and talk teenager commie pap AND wear "erotic" oceanwear britches. and then PHOTOGRAPH himself in such a condition?😬

:hammer:

I've always thought he had been vaccinated as he was able to enter the UK without restriction.

Makes sense.

If concerned, you may also want to look into what the policies were at the Vegas and Chicago shows.

Though, I don’t know if that will bring you any closer to the answer that you’re looking for.

Also, a person that decides not to be vaccinated, doesn’t automatically make them an ‘anti-vaxxer’. We need to know why they chose not to, if they care to share that personal information.

I liked it, very Charlie Chaplin-esque as State brutality goes, unless you mean the people with the Trump flag
It could have been that he had an unfortunate fall and was dead, but that was probably not the case. Chaplin is a good reference here, yes.

phranc you sound very bitter these days,certainly not the phranc i remember from the Morrissey A-Z.cheer up,it might never happen.
How else but with sarcasm can I counter the dismantling of my favourite band when there will be no happy ending and the protagonists themselves seem completely embittered. I'm just adapting.

How else but with sarcasm can I counter the dismantling of my favourite band when there will be no happy ending and the protagonists themselves seem completely embittered. I'm just adapting.

Marr dismantled that band long ago.

‘no happy ending’ ? If it wasn’t for the split, we wouldn’t have had those great Morrissey solo works.
So in that way, we should thank Marr.

Marr dismantled that band long ago.

‘no happy ending’ ? If it wasn’t for the split, we wouldn’t have had those great Morrissey solo works.
So in that way, we should thank Marr.
A crude logic, that I do not like to follow. But please, it is your opinion and freedom of speech and etc.

Anything else would surprise me.

Then you may be surprised.

Before accusing people of what they are not, you should provide links to back up what seem to be false accusations.

As I said, if I don’t mind being corrected.

But remember, there is a difference between being anti-mandate and anti-vax.

A crude logic, that I do not like to follow. But please, it is your opinion and freedom of speech and etc.

I’m just trying pull you out from living in the past.

There’s more to life than the gladioli swinging Morrissey and the early 90’s Morrissey. But if you want to live there, that’s your right.

Amy. you're half right here. He is obsessed with chart positions but it's almost as if he feels the signs of pop success are owed to him. He doesn't really work for it and seems to sabotage each new release with some controversial interview that almost never has anything to do with the new music.
His actions make a lot more sense if you look at it another way. What he really seems to want is notoriety for his statements, to be a public figure, and to get people talking about him.
I don't know if he thinks it's beneath him to play the game or if he has some self-destructive impulse but you really can look at it like he is two people with two very different sets of goals.

This doesn't help him any more than the Spacey comments or the subspecies comment or "worse things happen at McDonald's every day." But it gets him a lot of attention and if you look at that as the goal then a lot of the things he does don't seem so random and actually start to make sense in a twisted way.
I agree. There has always been an element of attention seeking in his public persona, craving a bit of notoriety. When he was young and made those comments about the Brighton bomb etc... he got away with it because he was funny and people thought it was typical Moz, likes to stir the pot.

It just strikes differently today when so much of that goodwill is gone. There's no music to distract from it either, so the just looks like trolling. And for someone who recently told Johnny to shut up and stop using him for clickbait, it's hypocritical.

Then you may be surprised.
Before accusing people of what they are not, you should provide links to back up what seem to be false accusations.
As I said, if I don’t mind being corrected.
Remember, there is a difference between being anti-mandate and anti-vax.
This guy has all the alternativ facts. My guess is, that Morrissey or Sam will be quoting him soon. Whether as an opponent of vaccination or (vaccinated or non-vaccinated) opponent of compulsory vaccination, I don't give a shit. Posting guys like that on his channel has got nothing to do with "those great Morrissey solo works" you quoted.

I agree. There has always been an element of attention seeking in his public persona, craving a bit of notoriety.
fame fatal fame
When he was young and made those comments about the Brighton bomb etc... he got away with it because he was funny and people thought it was typical Moz, likes to stir the pot.

So if Morrissey added some humorous touches to this Central post, it would be alright with you?

It just strikes differently today when so much of that goodwill is gone. There's no music to distract from it either, so the just looks like trolling.
the truth believes Morrissey has always been trolling.
And for someone who recently told Johnny to shut up and stop using him for clickbait, it's hypocritical.

Different.

This guy has all the alternativ facts. My guess is,

We shouldn’t guess when we accuse someone of something they are not.

I don't give a shit. Posting guys like that on his channel has got nothing to do with "those great Morrissey solo works" you quoted.

Where on Central is it stated that the site will exclusively and only post about his music and albums?

The Tuth believes Morrissey has always been trolling.

Different.
Well, he's correct.

No, I don't think it's different. You either want your name in the papers or you don't. Trolling for attention and then asking someone else not to mention you is silly. JM's comments about him have been mild; the abuse he gets on social media for his 'views' is not.

Well, he's correct.
Well, let’s more accurately say that it’s an opinion, and you agree with it.

No, I don't think it's different. You either want your name in the papers or you don't. Trolling for attention and then asking someone else not to mention you is silly.

is it?

Morrissey may not mind clickbait on his own terms. Meaning not something he said that was twisted or throws a negative light on him.

Which in the open letter, he felt Marr was doing. So the open letter was more than just about clickbait, and telling someone to ‘shut up’
which Morrissey never actually said to Marr in the letter.

JM's comments about him have been mild;

‘mild’ to you and others, but were they ‘mild’ to Morrissey?

It seems not.

Let’s remember, this is not about us.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom