Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

It’s not getting him a new contract nor radio play, though….is it?
So that's obviously not the goal and that's exactly why I'm saying that if there are two ways to look at something and only one makes sense that is probably the one that is true.

Viva Moz! No more dictatorships, power to the people!

«I do not read newspapers. They are troublemakers. Listen out for what’s not shown to you, and there you’ll find the truth. For in a civilised and carefull way they sculpture all your views.

I recommend that you stop watching the ‘news’, because the news contrive to frighten you. To make you feel small and alone. To make you feel that your mind isn’t your own.

Teach your kids to recognize and despise all the propaganda filtered down by the dead echelon’s mainstream media.

The tanks on the streets attacking free speech. We must pay for what we believe»

Morrissey is the last person on this planet with 'nobility of spirit'. He is an angry, lonely man who has lost his friends, ruined his career and now seems hell-bent on destroying himself.
Oh please, can you give him some advice about "how to live my life" (which he do not ask).:crazy:

Morrissey has always spoken up for the freedom of the individual against the power of the state. The evidence is clear that lockdowns don't work. Well done to everyone in Canada for fighting for their freedom.

Stop watching it then, it's a personal choice just like the vaccine is.
the bbc is funded by the people who pay the tv licence and in its remit to the government it has to remain impartial and for years with people like naga munchetti and emily maitliss these so called impartial journalists are reporting their own views and that is breaking their contract,munchetti is the worst,it is car crash tv when she is on,from her terrible interview with the head teacher about mobile phones to james blunts interview where they asked him about plastic surgery,should mind their own f,,,,,, business.

the bbc is funded by the people who pay the tv licence and in its remit to the government it has to remain impartial and for years with people like naga munchetti and emily maitliss these so called impartial journalists are reporting their own views and that is breaking their contract,munchetti is the worst,it is car crash tv when she is on,from her terrible interview with the head teacher about mobile phones to james blunts interview where they asked him about plastic surgery,should mind their own f,,,,,, business.

The BBC has never been impartial, it has always been small c conservative and middle of the road establishment. The most useful thing it does is prevent people going in to their own bubbles at either end of the spectrum, The news annoys me no end as a left-winger but i recognise it's probably better for the country than half only watching GBnews and the other half going to Novara media.

The state in all its brutality.

phranc you sound very bitter these days,certainly not the phranc i remember from the Morrissey A-Z.cheer up,it might never happen.

@Lawrence @Eldritch

Please correct me if I’m wrong. But is he ‘anti vax’ ? I don’t believe so.
I've always thought he had been vaccinated as he was able to enter the UK without restriction.

Sam is anti vax and if he's posted that he needs telling to f***ing stop posting shit on MC as most people will just assume it's Morrissey.

It’s not getting him a new contract nor radio play, though….is it?

Exactly.

So everyone that says Morrissey cares so much about chart, sales success, are wrong.

Of course being Morrissey, he’ll still complain about it, lol. But it’s obvious his concerns to some extent are focused elsewhere. That is his right.

I've always thought he had been vaccinated as he was able to enter the UK without restriction.

Sam is anti vax and if he's posted that he needs telling to f***ing stop posting shit on MC as most people will just assume it's Morrissey.

I’m afraid you misread my post.

Pranc and open was talking about the person Styxhexenhammer666

I was asking Phranc and the folks that thumbs upped his post if Styx was actually ‘anti-vax’ and for them to correct me if I’m wrong, because I don’t believe that he is.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom