Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

Great - now the press will call him an anti-vaxxer along with everything else.

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants in his music career?

Why are his friends/colleagues/relatives just watching him mentally unravel?

Last edited:
"Just before our love got lost you said
"I am as constant as a northern star"
And I said, "Constantly in the darkness
Where's that at?
If you want me I'll be in the bar"
On the back of a cartoon coaster
In the blue TV screen light
I drew a map of Canada
Oh, Canada
With your face sketched on it twice
Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet
Oh, I could drink a case of you, darling
And I would still be on my feet
Oh, I would still be on my feet
Oh, I am a lonely painter
I live in a box of paints
I'm frightened by the devil
And I'm drawn to those ones that ain't afraid
I remember that time you told me
You said, "Love is touching souls"
Surely you touched mine
'Cause part of you pours out of me
In these lines from time to time
Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet
Still I'd be on my feet
I would still be on my feet
I met a woman
She had a mouth like yours
She knew your life
She knew your devils and your deeds
And she said, "Go to him, stay with him if you can
But be prepared to bleed"
Oh, but you are in my blood
You're my holy wine
You're so bitter
Bitter and so sweet
Still I'd be on my feet
I would still be on my feet"

Joni Mitchell joins Neil Young’s Spotify protest over anti-vax content​

Mitchell calls for her music to be removed from platform too, citing ‘irresponsible people spreading lies’

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants?

The media's eyes are on him at the moment and this is what he chooses to post. He's siding with anti-science, anti-vaxxers and racists flying the confederate flag. Unbelievable.

Counting the seconds till someone posts: 'Morrissey isn't aware of this, it's just Sam posting..." o_O

Morrissey. Please just stop this.
Me loved you a long time but you’re just f***in loosing it now. You’re not even winging it. 👩‍⚖️

Why does he do this? How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants?
He makes himself more untouchable by the hour.
because he's on the side of truth and freedom!!!!

if people dont stand up now, when will they?!

Look at the blue of the sky and tell me why you held back. Did you think there would one day be a bluer sky and a better hour?

you just dont understand what it means to have nobility of spirit, amy. but moz does ❤️

The media's eyes are on him at the moment and this is what he chooses to post. He's siding with anti-science, anti-vaxxers and racists flying the confederate flag. Unbelievable.
you are so wrong, buddy. you have no idea.

let's just get one thing straight okay: the confederate flag is an american thing. no canadian gives a shit about the confederate flag. it's just not on our radar AT ALL.

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants?

I'm a bit surprised he hasn't had any offers to fund a release from some of the incredibly rich people bankrolling these kinda things, there's lots of money to be made if you wanna grift. And he seems fairly popular with the tin foil headgear brigades.

because he's on the side of truth and freedom!!!!
if people dont stand up now, when will they?!

Look at the blue of the sky and tell me why you held back. Did you think there would one day be a bluer sky and a better hour?

you just dont understand what it means to have nobility of spirit, amy. but moz does ❤️
Morrissey is the last person on this planet with 'nobility of spirit'. He is an angry, lonely man who has lost his friends, ruined his career and now seems hell-bent on destroying himself.

I wonder since when Morrissey started to use Canadians as a model of the fight for freedom ? Maybe they stopped murdering hundreds of thousands of helpless seals ... :unsure:

Morrissey isn't aware of this, it's just Sam posting.

I agree it's outrageous though. What's RCMP?

Why does he do this? How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants?
He makes himself more untouchable by the hour.
Does Morrissey still care about his carreer at this point?
Or is he just so determined to rally against the ‘mainstream cultural media’ that will not welcome any artist with deviant opinions to their selective club?
If only all these anti-vaxxers were willing to but his music.

the ONE guy with a confederate flag (who was told to move along by truckers (because the confederate flag is completely irrelevant to canadians))

Clearly the twitter account of a well balanced Canadian.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom