Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

Great - now the press will call him an anti-vaxxer along with everything else.

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants in his music career?

Why are his friends/colleagues/relatives just watching him mentally unravel?
He's a millionaire many times over, in his 60s. He's said and done it all, had it all, experienced it all. Yes he continues to write and sing because it's his calling, but I think that at this stage of the game, and with the absolute prolifery of lies, madness, and totalitarian control infecting the world at the hands of the liars in power, standing up for himself and for free speech and for the power of the human spirit to triumph over subjugation is the most important thing.

Even if it delays or prevents a record deal.

But sure. Let's go with "he's mentally unravelling."

After all, it's so much easier to just go along with the crowd, isn't it Amy?

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants in his music career?

Because he is an anti vaxxer.

Why does he do this?

Why is challenging vaccine mandates ‘mentally unraveling?’

If you are a Canadian waving a confederate flag that would be because you are racist. This stuff isn’t exactly rocket science folks.
The reality is we have no idea who it is waving those flags

But don't you have to watch the news? Moz said so. I don't watch the news because everything is negative, I do it because it's negative energy that the media puts you to program yourself. all that bad energy influences the people who listen to the news and stuff. It seems that Moz sees the news, don't do it turns you negative!!!! NO SE INUNDA MAAAS!!!

No one should be forced to get this vaccine, it does not make one anti vax, it is about personal freedom. The vax allegedly only protects the person who gets it, who can still get covid and can still transmit it. This has been made so political and Trudeau is just a clown, as usual.
Not that Biden is any better, when he was running, he said he would not mandate vaccines, but then he did, and he is just suck a fking disaster in every way possible.
People are tired of having their freedom taken away and they are fighting back.
That is something we should all support.
Don't get me stsrted on the Confederate flag, so many people misuderstand it and the Civil War in general.
Being anti establishment should not hurt a musician's career but the left have become such mindless lemmings, no one should care what they think.
I say this as someone formerly on the left until Obama, who I voted for twice, turned it all to shit.
Your argument is stronger until you get to "don't get me started on the Confederate flag."
Arguments can be made against mandatory vaccination and the covid vaccination does have some issues that are worth considering that are not present in most discussions of other vaccinations. I mean, polio or measles are pretty hard to argue against, comparatively.
But the Civil War? Do we really need to consider the merits at this point?

People can argue for the right not to be vaccinated for covid, and although I think they're wrong I can respect the argument. But when you start talking about these other issues that should be nothing but history, but which are very important to racists and what passes for the far right in America, your argument completely falls apart.

Your argument is stronger until you get to "don't get me started on the Confederate flag."
Arguments can be made against mandatory vaccination and the covid vaccination does have some issues that are worth considering that are not present in most discussions of other vaccinations. I mean, polio or measles are pretty hard to argue against, comparatively.
But the Civil War? Do we really need to consider the merits at this point?

People can argue for the right not to be vaccinated for covid, and although I think they're wrong I can respect the argument. But when you start talking about these other issues that should be nothing but history, but which are very important to racists and what passes for the far right in America, your argument completely falls apart.
I don't agree, people misunderstand or twist the meaning of that flag and that war like they do with many other things. It's really surprising to me how many people don't understand history or just ascribe their own meaning to something and think other people should agree.

Does anyone care about any other slave trade besides that one? How about the one in Libya, courtesy of Obama? Of course not. It's completely disingenous to continually harp on something that happened so long ago and ignore what's going on now, but that's sort of the point, isn't it. There have been slaves all throughout history and there still are. The fixation on this particular issue is strange.

I don't want to veer into off topic territory, so this is all I have to say about it. It only came up because someone was flying the Confederate flag in Canada.

After the positive statements on b.o.t by Mr. Pearl Jam and the skilful grammar against little Johnny Marr, surely the appropriate third step to a record contract: alternative facts from canadian anti-vaxxers. Off the rails he was and off the rails he was happy to stay.

Last edited:
I don't agree, people misunderstand or twist the meaning of that flag and that war like they do with many other things. It's really surprising to me how many people don't understand history or just ascribe their own meaning to something and think other people should agree.

Does anyone care about any other slave trade besides that one? How about the one in Libya, courtesy of Obama? Of course not. It's completely disingenous to continually harp on something that happened so long ago and ignore what's going on now, but that's sort of the point, isn't it.

I don't want to veer into off topic territory, so this is all I have to say about it.
Except that it's the people you're supporting that are harping on it.
1644216552422.png

These morons are the reason it's an issue. Do you think they are really knowledgeable about history?

I think you're confusing Morrissey with someone who gives a shit. Record deals and radio play are fluff compared to standing up against the Canadian government's bullshit. You see him as mentally unravelling but some of us see it differently. I stand with the trucker convoy. The anti-vaxxer insult is pap. You're going to have to do better than that.

The branch Covidians will lose in the end.
Of course he gives a shit. Morrissey has spent his entire career obsessing about chart positions, album reviews & what he sees as the industry's failure to properly recognise him as a star. He has a full album ready to go and no label will touch him.

So how does this help him? Outside this forum, who honestly cares what an 80s pop star who boycotted Canada for years has to say about standing up to the Canadian government? Nobody.

He's a millionaire many times over, in his 60s. He's said and done it all, had it all, experienced it all. Yes he continues to write and sing because it's his calling, but I think that at this stage of the game, and with the absolute prolifery of lies, madness, and totalitarian control infecting the world at the hands of the liars in power, standing up for himself and for free speech and for the power of the human spirit to triumph over subjugation is the most important thing.

Even if it delays or prevents a record deal.

But sure. Let's go with "he's mentally unravelling."

After all, it's so much easier to just go along with
Yes, you're right, he's an anti-authoritarian hero. Adopted by the likes of For Britain, UKIP, every 'Convid' Internet lunatic and conspiracy theorist in existence and Daily Mail readers. Great stuff.

Sam, we need something substantial, big but innocuous now. The tide is turning. What have you got? Come on, it's important, now please put the new GQ aside!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom