Morrissey Central "WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD" (February 6, 2022)

WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

YT video titled:
"Protesters Attempted Red Pilling Of RCMP Officers."

Video description:
"Protesters in Alberta were confronted by RCMP officers that were obviously sent out to discourage and lower their morale. One of the officers remained silent while the other demeaned the protesters by shouting: "how long can you stay?" Replies were numerous but the consensus was basically forever. "

Dennis Hendrickson's YT channel describes itself as:
"Covering important breaking news. We are an alternative source of media. Our goal is to pull out the truth as best we can and point out hypocrisy when we see it. We want you as a media consumer to put your thoughtful opinions into our content as well. We feel it's only fair to let you, the American people have a say in what's being broadcast and have a say in what's real and what is not. "

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
On February 7, the video was made private and removed from view.

Morrissey's last record was pretty good so I'm thinking the songwriting slump is over. All that Marlon Brando stuff is just hateful nonsense.
Marr's "hair" may not be a wig but it might as well be. It looks like someone swept up some black shoe polish with an old broom.

Wig? Why do you keep calling his hair a wig? Are you simple minded?

:)

:handpointdown:
the things the simpletons will saydoh:
images

maybe its a 'raven' sleeping on his noggin.😶
:hammer:

Cool. So, he should shut his mouth because fringe-dwelling radicals think he speaks for them, and that's somehow his fault.

And basically anyone who questions the Covid narrative is either a troll looking to incite controversy, an idiot, or a delusional extremist. Right? Just the very IDEA of questioning Covid makes you a conspiracy theorist, right? And just the very IDEA of wanting stricter immigration policies makes you a racist, right? And just the very IDEA of publicly expressing sadness at an insular cultural landscape you grew up in changing radically BECAUSE of immigration in a matter of decades makes you xenophobe, right?

He could not possibly be, you know, an intelligent human being who has no interest in the solico-political nonsense being shoved down everyone's throat at the speed of light. He could not possibly be concerned at the implications that this holds for the future of culture, art, and society at large. No. He is just a racist. Unhinged. Delusional. Of course. Let us bully him into submission. Let us tar and feather him with derision until he agrees that 2 plus 2 equals 5.

It's for his own good. He'll see.

I am sorry your insular cultural landscape i.e. trailer park is full of ̶i̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ colored people. but it was always going to suck to be you and that's really the least of it.

Morrissey's last record was pretty good so I'm thinking the songwriting slump is over. All that Marlon Brando stuff is just hateful nonsense.
Marr's "hair" may not be a wig but it might as well be. It looks like someone swept up some black shoe polish with an old broom.
Fabulous. Tell me, how would you describe Morrissey's hair?...glass houses much?

I am sorry your insular cultural landscape i.e. trailer park is full of ̶i̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ colored people. but it was always going to suck to be you and that's really the least of it.
Calling them 'colored people' here in the US is very racist, saying people live in trailer parks is classist and frowned upon. Seriously, you can do better, your response is so rude.
Also, 'colored people' don't live in trailer parks, they live in housing paid for by the government if they are poor. You would be dragged for that post here.
I don't know why you had a problem with that post, its pretty spot on.

Fabulous. Tell me, how would you describe Morrissey's hair?...glass houses much?
It's not a case of glass houses at all. The obvious care that Marr spends getting his "LePew" aka Keith Richards 1975 blond splash is obviously the careful work of a team of talented waxworks artists, whereas Morrissey 2022 is very #wokeuplikethis

Calling them 'colored people' here in the US is very racist, saying people live in trailer parks is classist and frowned upon. Seriously, you can do better, your response is so rude.
Also, 'colored people' don't live in trailer parks, they live in housing paid for by the government if they are poor. You would be dragged for that post here.
I don't know why you had a problem with that post, its pretty spot on.
Please tell me more about Obama, the Confederate Flag, and the Civil War. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Please tell me more about Obama, the Confederate Flag, and the Civil War. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Do you think you have just somehow deflected from your racist, classist, complete with a racial slur post? Do you really think it's ok to talk about people of other races like that? To use a slur and say they are low class and poor?

It's not a case of glass houses at all. The obvious care that Marr spends getting his "LePew" aka Keith Richards 1975 blond splash is obviously the careful work of a team of talented waxworks artists, whereas Morrissey 2022 is very #wokeuplikethis

Marr has been seriously caring about this stuff since before he got hairs on his unmentionables, it's no secret, i think he said he was around 9-ish when he and his sister started strutting around. It's a bit surprising some people think he should just go to seed because grumpy grandmoz walks around looking like Clive Dunn sometimes.

Great - now the press will call him an anti-vaxxer along with everything else.

Why does he do this?
How is this going to help him get a record deal, or radio play, or anything at all that he wants in his music career?

Why are his friends/colleagues/relatives just watching him mentally unravel?

Because what Noel Gallagher says at around 45 seconds.

Yeah. Well, whatever floats your boat. You're a creepy, skeevy, gross motherf***er with a hard-on for everything I post here. How does that FEEL?

You literally know nothing about me or my life except what you infer from posts here, all of which is filtered through your uber-left, pussified lens. And that's fine. You do you, bud.

Also, scumbag, I have no problem admitting I don't like black people, as a whole. I think their "culture" is noxious and that the corporate pandering to it that has been ramped up 100 fold since George Floyd died has exacerbated it beyond any tolerable level. Again, I have zero problem admitting that.

I don't believe in discrimination or violence but I do believe that the racial divide will ALWAYS be with us and that segregation is the best solution. I would like very much for everyone to "just get along" but that has never happened and never will happen. They all should have been shipped right back to their beloved Africa after the Civil War. Honestly they should never have had to come here at all; the whole slavery thing has had a cultural domino effect that to this day is absolutely decimating the country and will continue to do so. And it was a disgusting time in American history.

But...blacks commit the majority of violent crime and make up, by far, the majority of the prison populace. These are non-biased statistics. I truly believe that any white person who would go out of their way to demonize someone who feels this way has a terminal case of white guilt and that's really not my problem...yet I'm paying for it. The taxes I pay from the job I work are someone else's welfare check.

The thing is, that we aren't talking about me. We are talking about Morrissey. He opposes open immigration, and is called a racist because of that.

IS he a racist? If he is, I don't see any consistent evidence of it, and I definitely don't think that his support of For Britain is tantamount to racism. If you can make a good case for open immigration NOW, as the world exists in 2022, go for it. But you probably can't, because the stats are against you, plus you aren't very smart, and any intelligence you DO have takes a backseat very quickly to your default rebuttal tactic, which is just to make personal attacks....and that's just lazy and dull, albeit predictable at this point.

But yeah. I, personally, don't think black and white should mix. I think that black-made music, NOW, is the epitome of inane. Look at Cardi B. There is no life in her eyes. None. It's a vacant hole. A total dearth of anything resembling intellect.

All black art and black culture is totally devoid of any redeeming, universally accessible value as far as I'm concerned. It exists in a vacuum. Made by blacks, for blacks.

Or maybe it's just annoying to me. I don't know. I ignore it whenever possible, which gets harder and harder all day. I can't even turn on the Criterion Channel without seeing an exclusive "black" section (I refuse to capitalize an adjective), or open Spotify without being subjected to the same. To me that is the essence of racism.

So yeah. Ask me how much sleep I'll be losing because "Dave" on Morrissey Solo thinks I live in a trailer park. Or that he thinks I'm a racist. Not one wink. I believe that racially-inspired hate crimes are abominable, as are crimes against homosexuals. But I believe that until we accept that disparate cultures will always be far more likely to war with each other than get along (as a whole) it will not only keep happening but get worse.

I have all my teeth, a good job, a beautiful girlfriend, and a nice home on a quiet little suburban street. If you want to imagine I'm a Confederate flag brandishing, gun toting, pick up truck driving, inbreeding, country music listening MAGA cartoon, because that's the easy little way your brain processes things, go for it.

I love my town. It's beautiful and quiet and the homes are well maintained and people take pride in their families and neighborhood.

The other end of town, however, is quickly becoming a shithole, because it's next to Gary. There are exponentially far more police calls (I have a scanner and have many friends on the force), increasing grafitti, vandalism, and in general it is far less safe at night.

Almost all at the hands of blacks.

This end of town, in the meantime, is still 95 percent middle class, hard working white people.

The second that starts to change, I'll fly faster than you can say Black Lives Matter.

Suck my dick, Dave.

Do you think you have just somehow deflected from your racist, classist, complete with a racial slur post? Do you really think it's ok to talk about people of other races like that? To use a slur and say they are low class and poor?
Do you really think that because you claim I used a slur that I actually did?

Do you really think that because you claim I used a slur that I actually did?
You did, there isn't any question about it, you showed your true liberal colors. I have nothing else to say to you, you refuse to take responsibility for yourself.

I feel fine about skylarker segregating himself in indiana. It’d be nice if he could be segregated to a different internet too.

I just think that these threads have a limited life span for being taken seriously and Morrissey has already posted a newer iteration. Once it's yesterdays (fake?) news might as well trololol all over it.
I would have been happy to keep Johnny Marr Hate Week going for another few days but that fun was all too short-lived and now we're back to *sigh* Morrissey's political opinions.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom