Morrissey Central "We Had Joy, We Had Fun, We Had Seasons in the Sun" (April 23, 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
20220423_201646.jpg

left to right: Tina, Droopy, Fawn, George.
Photo by Herbie Hind.

So is 'Droopy' the guy almost entirely covered by Morrissey in this photo, or the gang's nickname for Morrissey himself? :unsure:

left to right would make M fawn,must be an in joke.
there is a herbie hind on imdb who is a sound engineer,same one,could be.

“Stags and fawns” is a well known subculture in California. Moz perhaps assumed the “fawn” position.

Anyone know what year this could be? Tina looks very young compared to previous photos of her.

Don't worry Moz, I nickname mine 'droopy' as well:

"Below the belt is shriveled and small, it knows a thousand woes..."

Uncluttered relationships are probably the best. They can last a lifetime.

None of my business but, I can't help but think it was a good idea Moz & Tina actually having the child they planned to.

well most of you don't know cult icons in the mainland of Europe

4 days ago the Dutch Jan Rot, but yesterday, my heart is bleeding...

Godspeed Arno Hintjes [famous of TC Matic] was 72 and was alread ill for years, yesterday he lost the battle against cancer.
Off topic

Wonder of Moz still talks to Tina and Fawn now, or if they got Wendy Wu'd.

The mid to late nineties in LA seems to be the period in time that Morrissey consistently believes to be his most happiest. I bet his inner circle at the time have some fun stories from that period.

Moz is not Droopy. If Moz refers to that sad dog from the cartoons, because he always feels less because he has such a bad image of himself,? . It will really be like this or it is a bit like that and the rest exaggerates it because it is part of a character..? I always wonder and tell myself what will Moz be like? What will it be like to have a drink with him and talk? And I guess it's funny Maybe I'm crazy!!!?,,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom