Morrissey Central "We Had Joy, We Had Fun, We Had Seasons in the Sun" (April 23, 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
20220423_201646.jpg

left to right: Tina, Droopy, Fawn, George.
Photo by Herbie Hind.

I remember this song from being six years of age. Beautifully depressing.

Much prefer Alvin Stardust
My coo ca choo

A very pretty girl....
who’s the one with the long hair 😎

He really liked the androgynous types didn’t he? Maybe cause he can have both, in one?

He really liked the androgynous types didn’t he? Maybe cause he can have both, in one?
New York dolls would be a good
Example....
only they were all straight. ....
But I get your point.

Is Tina androgynous? According to Vicente Beltran Anglada when the human kingdom, which is the !4th kingdom, evolves we will all be androgynous and eye I am a female woman eh ....ja jas!!!!

Is Tina androgynous? According to Vicente Beltran Anglada when the human kingdom, which is the !4th kingdom, evolves we will all be androgynous and eye I am a female woman eh ....ja jas!!!!
Tina and morrissey have been married for 26 years..
They have three children together...
Hey Louise ....
I thought you were a fan ???
Please keep up 🤪🤪🤪

Oh my Pichulfo that you are so sensitive and you will be remembering and longing for other times, times that no longer return. The past generates depression, the future generates anxiety, but we always live in the present Moz lives the present expands your consciousness, all the infinite possibilities are in your soul that is a light and can be the creator of what you want! Moz uh.Pichulfo. =Moz,😂🇦🇷❤️🥰😍

well most of you don't know cult icons in the mainland of Europe

4 days ago the Dutch Jan Rot, but yesterday, my heart is bleeding...

Godspeed Arno Hintjes [famous of TC Matic] was 72 and was alread ill for years, yesterday he lost the battle against cancer.

Carlos you don't understand anything!!! I know the story with Tina, Moz told us that he thought about having a child with her, but Tina for me does not exist is a mirage!! I reckon Moz must laugh reading here it's very crazy that there are people talking about a singer, for which this is fun A singer loved by us I don't understand because I'm here!? He goes to the bathroom to the dentist and the urologist, I wonder if the prostate control (digital rectal examination) has already been

well most of you don't know cult icons in the mainland of Europe

4 days ago the Dutch Jan Rot, but yesterday, my heart is bleeding...

Godspeed Arno Hintjes [famous of TC Matic] was 72 and was alread ill for years, yesterday he lost the battle against cancer.
Excuse me, but what does what you say have to do with the photo of Moz and company

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom