We are so lucky to have Morrissey

I'm not sure about that. His hatred of Morrissey is pretty bad, but which is worse: despising Morrissey, or liking Trump? Neither, however, is as bad as eating meat (it doesn't get any worse than that). On this count, my good Croatian vegan, we surely agree.

Skinny didnt get nice and plump from eating tofu.:straightface:
Now that they have 'abandoned' Moz they are all gouging on cheeseburgers.doh:

LOL,:lbf: so whats the hold up with the new Barking Billy Bragg Parody installment? Why the delay?:rolleyes:
You are many things, but the only one I'm focusing on right now, is that you are wrong.

Sorry for pointing out your obvious alts on here, pumpkin. I know that bothered you.
I'll let you go back to your regularly scheduled Sybil-ing.

You are many things, but the only one I'm focusing on right now, is that you are wrong.

Sorry for pointing out your obvious alts on here, pumpkin. I know that bothered you.
I'll let you go back to your regularly scheduled Sybil-ing.

Ok but will Billy Bragg actually BARK.:poodle:?

ps- which sock puppet is known to bark. think about it for a minute peeps.:poutingcat:
and who happens to have a "great dane", danes known for their incessant barking. Coincidence? You be the judge.:grin:

Ok but will Billy Bragg actually BARK.:poodle:?

ps- which sock puppet is known to bark. think about it for a minute peeps.:poutingcat:
and who happens to have a "great dane", danes known for their incessant barking. Coincidence? You be the judge.:grin:
I haven't even listened to Billy Bragg. Am I missing out? And my dog only barks when people approach the door. Not everything is some vast omen or secret signal. You know who thinks they are though? The mentally ill. Schizos. If you are a schizo, and you truly do believe these things, then please, by all means, seek help.

I haven't even listened to Billy Bragg. Am I missing out? And my dog only barks when people approach the door. Not everything is some vast omen or secret signal. You know who thinks they are though? The mentally ill. Schizos. If you are a schizo, and you truly do believe these things, then please, by all means, seek help.

His political songs are pretty dull but he's written loads of good stuff. He's great, when he doesn't do the Marxist politics.

His political songs are pretty dull but he's written loads of good stuff. He's great, when he doesn't do the Marxist politics.
Exactly this. He's at his best when singing about the human condition, and dialling down the clunky politics. Sounds like someone else we know...

Completely agree but this never fails to give me goosebumps. It's so powerful and raw, you almost believe he's a character transported from 1930 and I well up every time I watch it. I even like it when he spits out the word 'Government' :lbf:

Do you have any recommendations for the non political? I tend to use music to escape the shit and grime of politics, so I'd probably not be so interested in Clash style musical manifestos.

dont get all flustered FFS, if you dont want to have Barking Billy Bragg in your parody just write him out.
Put the DORK from James instead, they both pretty much suck:pandaface:balls
:nomouth:

LOL grown ups,are you?o_O
thats like calling Methuselah a teenager.:lbf:

Shut up you tit. Grown ups are having a grown up discussion.

Best to leave him to it, the troll adds no value at all to anything. As he takes his last breath, he will realise how he wasted his life when even the nurses say thank f*** that tosser has gone!

Last edited:
:eek:
I asked what sock puppet is known for his barking. There he is now.^^^
Coincidences are piling up peeps. Add and subtract for the correct result.:rock:

Best to leave him to it, the troll adds no value at all to anything. As he takes his last breath, he will realise how he wasted his life when even the nurses say thank f*** that tosser has gone!
I believe in 15th chances. But I think it has reached the 17th. You're probably right.

With age comes wisdom. But unfortunately that isn't always the case. Some of us grow up while others just grow older.
:rolleyes:

And some grow dumber, take this Surface sock puppet. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom