We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

MOZ will never get married :flowers::love:
I think he has a song about that :rolleyes: but imagine, there is a sequel song, starts out the same, in the video Moz is playing poker, and he spots her, Jennifer across the table and he’s struck dumb with love like never before, his heart is truly full, in the game, she feels the same, bit of a duet and though he’s got poorer cards, she lets him win for she too feels the same way :p

I think he has a song about that :rolleyes: but imagine, there is a sequel song, starts out the same, in the video Moz is playing poker, and he spots her, Jennifer across the table and he’s struck dumb with love like never before, his heart is truly full, in the game, she feels the same, bit of a duet and though he’s got poorer cards, she lets him win for she too feels the same way :p

This should make a template for a film after Steven croaks. AWESOME :thumb::thumb:

I'm writing this to say, in a gentle way, thank you, but no. I will live my life as I will, undoubtedly, die: alone.

Did this thread just become fanfic about Moz being straight and married? Are Morrissey fans really becoming this conservative? ;)

And to Jennifer Tilley? Hmm. Well actually... She is bae. Carry on, I suppose. Just be careful-as someone already mentioned, the Chucky connection.

Djal1v_XsAEvJ_f.jpg:large

I've never heard Morrissey state he's opposed to welcoming immigrants. He's critical of the immigration policy of the current political elites, and the majority of citizens agree with him.
For half a century after WW2, net migration was about 30,000 a year. That was the long-established "normal", and England was a welcoming country but the immigration levels allowed for proper integration. Then the political elites decided to open the floodgates to mass immigration and suddenly it was 300,000 pouring in, and at a time when there's a huge Islamic terrorism problem. People have become frustrated and angry as their towns have been transformed for the worse, wages driven down, horrendous and preventable terror attacks have taken place, thousands of girls and women have been subjected to rape, acid attacks have become a regular occurrence, and their cherished cultural values such as Freedom of Speech are being destroyed.
This anger and frustration is entirely the fault of the political elites' decision to veer away from the normal immigration levels the country was comfortable with for decades, and under which people could be integrated into the culture.
But when people voice their dismay at what's happening, they're labeled "racists". That's just an attempt to shut people up and make them afraid of speaking their minds to their political leaders about their country's future. The political elites in a democracy are supposed to listen to the citizens, not bully them into silence. But more and more people don't buy into the tactic, because if everyone's a "racist" then no one is, and the word has lost all meaning.
Wanting a return to normalcy in immigration policy does not make one "racist", nor does it make one "anti-immigration". It simply means people don't like what the current, highly controversial immigration policies are doing to their country and they want to regain some control of it.
A perfectly reasonable request from citizens who don't want their country to commit suicide and become a place they no longer recognize.

In the UK we are being race-replaced.

Third worlders are easier to exploit and manipulate. They'll work for very low wages and won't complain. They'll accept a much lower quality of life also.

The main champions of multiculturalism are the moneyed middle class, while it's mostly the working class who have to suffer the consequences of their policies i.e. having to endure more competition in the labour market, lower wages, and a new third world culture and its antisocial traits and high crime in their home areas.

The word 'racist' is used to silence all dissent. A bit like 'anti-semitism' is used to hush all criticism of Israel.

The good news is that people are at last beginning to understand these tricks.

Last edited:
We had a singsong and talked about OneLove when we should've been grabbing these people by the scruff of the neck and throwing them out of our country.

And it should be noted that a lot of this was caused by the foreign policies of the political elites. All these wars from the political establishment have only made the world a bigger mess and created the migrant problem. They wanted this guy to go to Libya and fight in the civil war, where he was trained and radicalized by ISIS. They wanted it because Obama and Hillary and Sarkozy and Cameron decided to do another reckless regime change. Then they bring this guy back to the UK and he plans a mass murder.
And people call Nigel Farage crazy? Come again? It's the people the news media backed who were the crazy ones. Here's Nigel in 2011 expressing his dismay at the coming Libya catastrophe.

You'd think those in charge would have listened, given the disaster that took place in Iraq. But nope -- they're deranged lunatics! Here was nutcase Hillary after she destroyed Libya, helped create ISIS, and made the migration problem worse.

That right there is a completely bonkers idiot of a Secretary of State, and the news media still have not gotten over that she lost her election, because they're idiotic lunatics too.

"Teach your kids to recognize and despise all the propaganda......"

Back
Top Bottom