Wayne Rooney Parades New Quiff

I'm sure Moz will be thrilled about the comparisons...:straightface:

Very amusing! Thanks for posting.
Morrissey has become such a mainstream, err, brand (yuk!) these days hasn't he?
I expect awareness of him among the wider public has never been so great. He's rarely out of the media for more than a week or two whether it's because of a TV ad, a new celebrity fan, someone with a quiff, or one of his comments about the royals, meat industry etc.

Nicely, and accurately, put.
But as with most icons, what's gleaned by the general public is often pretty two-dimensional. In the UK he's obviously a household name. In the US, definitely known across generations but maybe not household.

One thing I'd like to see him do again on TV is an interview followed by him and his guitarist (Boz? Johnny??) on acoustic, and knock one out of the park.

Very amusing! Thanks for posting.
Morrissey has become such a mainstream, err, brand (yuk!) these days hasn't he?
I expect awareness of him among the wider public has never been so great. He's rarely out of the media for more than a week or two whether it's because of a TV ad, a new celebrity fan, someone with a quiff, or one of his comments about the royals, meat industry etc.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel

Rooney's bum hair follicles which now come out of the top of his head.... however there is some resemeblance between Wayne and Moz in that lantern-jawed feckless way (and granny-grabbing; though this is little known aspect of Morrissey's private life)

let's not forget Kevin Gallen a former QPR player who gained national attention with his fascination about Moz

I reckon George Best would have been a fan too :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom