Waukegan, IL show ticket info

With that, I settled for row C orchestra seats.

fvsdklfjlsdkfjlksjf. Ticketmaster screwed me over. I have row M. ...M for Morrissey?

I settled for row D orchestra. <sulk>

Comtesse, would you pay for pit tix at $250/ea on Stubhub? I'm contemplating doing it! Your inbox is full/not accepting messages. You are a popular woman :)

I thought about it but... errrr... that would be really irresponsible of me. But my impulsiveness is hard to control right now...

I thought about it but... errrr... that would be really irresponsible of me. But my impulsiveness is hard to control right now...

I hear ya. The only thing controlling my impulsiveness is I have to leave NOW for the weekend.

Well, I think I will <settle> for being in Orch C & D. For this show. I'm hoping the powers (you know who you are =o) that have better luck in Merrillville. I'm just excited to be going and meeting my fellow Mozzanites. My bud Dagenham Dave is in Orch G. We should have a great pre & post party crew.

Have a good weekend, gang. I wish you luck my friends, goodbye!

Last edited:
Call me irresponsible...
I just bought two pit tickets for a whopping total of $473. I'm hoping to bring along my dad, since he is a fan and was quite jealous to hear that I was front row last time Moz was in Chicago (plus, maybe he won't nag me about "wasting money" if he enjoys the show).
I'm very excited, see you guys there!

Call me irresponsible...
I just bought two pit tickets for a whopping total of $473. I'm hoping to bring along my dad, since he is a fan and was quite jealous to hear that I was front row last time Moz was in Chicago (plus, maybe he won't nag me about "wasting money" if he enjoys the show).
I'm very excited, see you guys there!

I'm so happy for you! Makes up for the last one... we'll see you there!

I want to thank this site for the password information for the Waukegan venue. This is my first time-and yes, it feels good-on this site and it is great to see the fans, presumably younger than myself, psoting on this this highly underrated alternative legend. I will be turning 39 on the day of the show and I am DRAGGING my wife with me-she believes Moz is a bit depressing and doesn't quite understand the devotion of his fans. I don't want to be one of those "I saw him when.." but I did a couple of times over 20 years ago. I am looking forward to seeing him at his twilight. He continues to sound great whose lyrics can still illicit a smile, smirk, laugh, or cry. It brings me back to some great memories. If this is his swan song, I wouldn't miss it.

Thanks again for the password and I agree with the other poster-Why not the Metro or Vic-I mean, come on, I got to drive to Waukegan. The Indiana venue sounds nice, but seeing Moz in Indiana just doesn't sound right.

Are there any other fans out there my age going to the concert, or is it a work night and not safe to go out and play. I certainly hope so because being the old man is a drag...Chicago should come out and bid this witty gentlemen a fond farewell.

I want to thank this site for the password information for the Waukegan venue. This is my first time-and yes, it feels good-on this site and it is great to see the fans, presumably younger than myself, psoting on this this highly underrated alternative legend. I will be turning 39 on the day of the show and I am DRAGGING my wife with me-she believes Moz is a bit depressing and doesn't quite understand the devotion of his fans. I don't want to be one of those "I saw him when.." but I did a couple of times over 20 years ago. I am looking forward to seeing him at his twilight. He continues to sound great whose lyrics can still illicit a smile, smirk, laugh, or cry. It brings me back to some great memories. If this is his swan song, I wouldn't miss it.

Thanks again for the password and I agree with the other poster-Why not the Metro or Vic-I mean, come on, I got to drive to Waukegan. The Indiana venue sounds nice, but seeing Moz in Indiana just doesn't sound right.

Are there any other fans out there my age going to the concert, or is it a work night and not safe to go out and play. I certainly hope so because being the old man is a drag...Chicago should come out and bid this witty gentlemen a fond farewell.

Well, first of all, I want to say that after a bit of shock and despair, I think we're seeing the recent announcements as a bit of over-clever PR maneuvering by our fearful leader rather than an admission of defeat.

That said, I had the immense pleasure of seeing both the Chicago and Indianoplace shows earlier this summer, and, although it hurts my pride to admit it, the Indy show was better. How could you pass up the chance to see him twice in the greater Chicagoland area? Really, Merrillville is easy to get to, despite what all those "Ls" would lead you to believe. And my friends and I may have a couple of extra seats within the first few rows- we got excited this morning and covered all the bases a little too well.

Seriously, IT'S MORRISSEY. You're not too old... crap, you're younger than half the people who will be in my party... oh, and if your birthday is March 4 then you may be the man to whom I owe all this pleasure.

Lastly, it's not twilight for Moz- merely late afternoon. Hope to see you at Waukegan! And Merrillville too!

Well, I am glad to know that I won't be the only one in the audience who remembers their own Gladiolas before they wilted. I am new to this kind of site, but is has a very nice vibe about it. No pretending, just fans. I have to be in NYC for the Saturday show, but I kinda remember my parents taking me to see a revival of the Mama's and the Papa's their when I was a kid-bad memory scarred me for many years. No one should see their parents dancing like that. I took my oldest to see Interpol and he just starred at me when I was doing my Ian Curits dance. I think I may have done to the Aragon Ballroom what my parents did to the Holiday Star Theatre. I have seen Morrissey (I try to call him Moz, just doesn't feel comfortable) solo and with the Smiths. Best show ever was 85, but I saw a good show (He sang Shoplifters of the World) at the Metro (or Vic) about 5-6 years ago.

I disagree about the last hurrah-remember, late afternoon is actually bedtime for most people in Boca Raton. I guess we will just have to ask him now, won't we?

Was going to do presale,but went in person since the Metra train to Waukegan is near where I live. The box office guy thought I was nuts, but Ticketmaster takes away your dinner money and I just couldn't let that happen.:) I got Orchestra N.

I can't wait until Morrissey fans invade Waukegan,it's going to be very funny.

Yeah, my Dh raised his eyebrows- he's all over the area for work, and he said Waukegan is not the nicest neighborhood, despite its prime North Shore location. We shall see!

Back
Top Bottom