WatchMojoUK YT: Top 10 Most Evil Musicians - #10: Morrissey (April 12, 2022)

Screenshot_20220412-142221~2.png

The biggest crime is how they pronounced Ian Dury.
Regards,
FWD.

If Moz wrote the letter to JMarr, then here he must do something with the sensationalist mojo, even the voices they make are so decadent, Moz has to sue them,!! It disgusts me!! Moz is a good person and they can't put him on that list, what shitty people The name of. Morrissey doesn't get stained!!!!!

WatchMojo knows exactly what it's doing. They just want to generate a bit of controversy and get some clicks/views/money.

The skinny uncle does not leave stitch without thread, does not miss the opportunity to attack Moz, it is like a parasite of Morrissey! He hates it but wants to know what Moz does with his life minute by minute, he doesn't practice detachment, he's a poor tick climbed to Moz

Just watched it out of curiosity to see who the other were and what their crimes were. It would certainly be useful to distinguish between violent and punishable crimes and everything else that you may find offensive. In that regard, I thought the inclusion of John Lnnon in the list was also borderline.

I agree with what has already been said about Ian Dury and Moz.

His political views are mental and the arm long list of ridiculously stupid things he has said is.. extensive, but putting him on the same list as literal paedophiles is just wrong and stupid.
Yes I agree.
I mean, why What kind of "music" writing is this?

What it reeks of is how its pushing a certain agenda in disguise - M is really someone who wants to live by his truth,
What this article is saying, is if you will not join the hive minds, then you are evil and must be punished.

I think you are hard pushed to find any pop star that is evil, needy yes but not evil

M certainly shouldn't be on the list , it makes me laugh how you can have crack selling, wife beaters in hip hop being given a pass and then M is stoned to death.
shocking

These self same 'journalists' and editors were mute when countless allegations were being made about Jimmy Saville and only had the balls to print anything after he was safely dead. I despise them. Listing Moz as 'evil' (a word for simpletons designed to add a supernatural element to the banality of human lust and degeneracy) is an insult to our intelligence when you consider the true bastards who deserve to be on that list.

This 'news' is beneath the dignity of Morrissey-solo.com and I think it was a mistake to give it oxygen by even mentioning it on this site. My opinion is that this 'story' is the equivalent of posting a 'story' about a dog pebble dashing a wall with excrement that vaguely resembles the word 'Morrissey'. I know FWD is just the messenger but I think this thread has somehow detracted from our lives and has sullied this fan site, albeit in a small but sickening way.

This 'news' is beneath the dignity of Morrissey-solo.com and I think it was a mistake to give it oxygen by even mentioning it on this site.
The idea that this place has any dignity is pretty hilarious.

The idea that this place has any dignity is pretty hilarious.
Usually the news/stories have dignity and sometimes the posters drag it down. In this case the story/thread had no dignity and is insulting by its very inclusion here

If I think Acton is right, I don't know which members of the "solo" have dignity, I know that many do and so do I. But the real fans who really love Moz come here to defend him from the attacks and attacks he receives on this site, from the usual acquaintances and not so much from those who take advantage to hit him. I insist that Moz should do something maybe a statement, to be soft.... A lawsuit is the best and wins it if or if

Just more evidence of what imbeciles people have become in their scrabble to conform to the leftism that is now the cultural hegemony.

This is absolutely disgusting. So Morrissey a person who detests the evil that is done to animals and the evil that goes on in the world is himself accused of being evil. You can’t make it up. It’s laughable. Have they put him in there so they get more comments and gives Mojo publicity. To put him with rapists and paedophiles shows whoever did this is very warped and very sick in the head.

This is absolutely disgusting. So Morrissey a person who detests the evil that is done to animals and the evil that goes on in the world is himself accused of being evil. You can’t make it up. It’s laughable. Have they put him in there so they get more comments and gives Mojo publicity. To put him with rapists and paedophiles shows whoever did this is very warped and very sick in the head.
I urge you to go back and watch the Morrissey section again and then say what is factually incorrect in it

I urge you to go back and watch the Morrissey section again and then say what is factually incorrect in it

Did the anon ‘Lance’ say that anything was ‘factually incorrect’ about the Morrissey section in his post? I believe you missed his point.

Anyway, if you want to be factually correct, then show us where Morrissey called China a subspecies?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom