WatchMojoUK YT: Top 10 Most Evil Musicians - #10: Morrissey (April 12, 2022)

Screenshot_20220412-142221~2.png

The biggest crime is how they pronounced Ian Dury.
Regards,
FWD.

What? An animal activist has strong views about a subject they are passionate about? And may say things that could be judged as wrong or right depending on one’s perspective? What’s that about?

And Morrissey never called China a subspecies.

yaasssss,M comes in like a bullet at no 10,who wants your favourite singer to be a saint,unless they are part of the girl group all saints which is actually the name of the school i work in.
mojo is as clickbait as they come,his pronunciation of ian dury was hilarious.the fact that they used the word evil says it all.

yaasssss,M comes in like a bullet at no 10,who wants your favourite singer to be a saint,unless they are part of the girl group all saints which is actually the name of the school i work in.
mojo is as clickbait as they come,his pronunciation of ian dury was hilarious.the fact that they used the word evil says it all.

I’m kinda disappointed that M only came in at 10. Let’s hope that changes with the release of Bonfire or the next interview.

:cool:

So a guy who has, at worst, some questionable ideas about immigration etc (Moz) is lumped in with rapists and nonces? Disgusting...

I’m kinda disappointed that M only came in at 10. Let’s hope that changes with the release of Bonfire or the next interview.

:cool:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he will be able to prolong his jail sentence with that, and then move up into the higher ranks.

So a guy who has, at worst, some questionable ideas about immigration etc (Moz) is lumped in with rapists and nonces? Disgusting...

They seem to be saying that his animal rights views and proclamations are as evil as sex offenders and murderers.

On that note, it’s a wonder they didn’t include Phil Spector.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he will be able to prolong his jail sentence with that, and then move up into the higher ranks.

I predict the song Bonfire will certainly fan the flames. ;)

How on earth can Ian Durie and Mozz ever be called Evil when put up against the other lot in that top 10.
Ian Durie was an arsehole in drink,that ain’t no crime.
To call Moz Evil is liable in my eyes.
And I hope he sues the arse off them.

His political views are mental and the arm long list of ridiculously stupid things he has said is.. extensive, but putting him on the same list as literal paedophiles is just wrong and stupid.

Speaking out against meat is evil? Get the philosophers onto that one

Vegetarianism and Animal Rights lumped in with Paedophiles and Women beaters.... It seems opening your mouth is akin to lifting your hands to Women and abusing children.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom