Watch this unflattering video of me making soup

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I am fat! I am horrible! I am not perfect! I didn't even take the time to empty the recycling before framing the shot! You are disgusted by my outbursts and very PRESENCE all fat and crude...but you can't help but want more. :cool: I have a pretzel maker. Who wants to see me make PRETZELS?!?! They are sooooooooooooo delicious.

(I have a plan.)

(Between 7:47 and 8:40 my computer froze and it kept recording but held on the still of my confused face. Hold out til 8:40 :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Watch this unflattering video of me making SOUP!

If you dropped the glasses and went for contacts and cut the hair and maybe lost a few kilos then you would be more pleased with your own appearance. I do not agree with people saying you are obese cause that is just ridiculous. Somehow I think you got stuck in some kind of geeky look that you identify with but it is time for you to move on because you are older now and clearly struggle with your self image. I know some people do not dare to look their best cause of issues in the past but allow yourself to look the best you can and see how that will also change your inner self.

If you dropped the glasses and went for contacts and cut the hair and maybe lost a few kilos then you would be more pleased with your own appearance. I do not agree with people saying you are obese cause that is just ridiculous. Somehow I think you got stuck in some kind of geeky look that you identify with but it is time for you to move on because you are older now and clearly struggle with your self image. I know some people do not dare to look their best cause of issues in the past but allow yourself to look the best you can and see how that will also change your inner self.

Really ?

:D Lol.

I think glasses look sexy on women.

Just heard the grubby remark at 4.21m in video 2 ... frankly , I'm shocked ! OK , well , that's not true ... there was that thread where you wanted to know if Moz would put his in your ... :D

The glasses and clothes are hideous. Morrissey wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole

I'm making soup, I'm not walking the red carpet. :squiffy:

...Looks like it would kill B. to lend a paw and chop some veg...

...Looks like it would kill B. to lend a paw and chop some veg...

I know. Get on it, Barney. Actually he has a tremendous work ethic. He's always very busy keeping track of the comings and goings of the day. When I take him to the studio or a friends house or to clean, he's exhausted at home and tunes me out completely. :p Sleeps downstairs on the couch...unless there's fireworks. July is a tough month for Barney.

I know. Get on it, Barney. Actually he has a tremendous work ethic. He's always very busy keeping track of the comings and goings of the day. When I take him to the studio or a friends house or to clean, he's exhausted at home and tunes me out completely. :p Sleeps downstairs on the couch...unless there's fireworks. July is a tough month for Barney.

Yeah he does seem to survey all things pretty seriously, including that bit of leek on the floor. I like that intensity. Only proper way to do it. :)

Fireworks, unlike carrots, are completely useless.

Yeah he does seem to survey all things pretty seriously, including that bit of leek on the floor. I like that intensity. Only proper way to do it. :)

Fireworks, unlike carrots, are completely useless.

I disagree. Fireworks are awesome. Rock concerts, roller coasters, drag strip and fireworks are all crowntastic, second only to "arriving," to quote Peter Griffin.

All I saw here was "Morrissey has a ten foot pole" and I got all hot and bothered and dropped my water bottle.

CG, you're adorbs. Don't change for anyone.

P.S. Homemade soup is one of the most underrated foods on the planet. I'm happy to see you putting it in the limelight. Barney too.

Morrissey can touch me with his 10 inch pole. Hey-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-Funny that. I was just thinking, wouldn't that soup would taste much better if she wore a gold and white dress in those videos?

:D OH yes it IS.

I was going to make a video of washing the soup dishes but made this instead...not sure why. :D

You remind me of Julia Child when you talk. Which probably doesn't sound good, but I adore JC.

Where are those pretzels?

I have a weird singsong/deep voice. People have mentioned it my whole life.

I gotta go get dough to make the pretzels and I'm dozing off about to take a mandatory Saturday nap so maybe not til later. Lol

Back
Top Bottom