Wasn't Visconti supposed to produce the new album

The Seeker of Good Songs

Wasn't there even an interview after a concert that Visconti attended and he said he was planning on doing it?

Was he removed because of the Kristeen Young incident?

This topic may have already been discussed but I don't recall it.

I think Kristeen's remark has nothing to do with it.

Originally ROTT was supposed to be produced by Jerry Finn, but at that time he fell ill and Visconti was called.

I really hope Morrissey's 10th studio albam will be produced by Visconti because he did really fantastic job.

I happened to check out her site the other day and it mentioned her playing "with Morrissey" at o2. I guess she's headlining her stage at the same time as Moz?

i think jerry fynn is doing a great job too , i hope he continues to do it as well as he done YATQ

i dont think the kristeen thing is still an issue , she will be at the o2 show in london which is a good sign even then im sure visconti would have made up his own mind

Yeah, I read an interview or two with Visconti (around the time he was promoting his autobiography) and he mentioned that he would be producing the ROTT follow-up. I wonder what happened that kept that from happening. I'm pretty vocal about disliking the production on ROTT, but Visconti's legendary status is undisputed and I hope it didn't amount to Moz snubbing him (or vice versa).

I'm hoping that he'll use the hole in his schedule to convince Bowie to come out with a follow-up to his last two (quite strong and brilliantly produced) albums. But I don't know how likely that is- Bowie seems to be enjoy the family life these days.

Wasn't there even an interview after a concert that Visconti attended and he said he was planning on doing it?

Was he removed because of the Kristeen Young incident?

This topic may have already been discussed but I don't recall it.

Well, the day after donkey punching Kristeen off his tour, Jerry Finn was announced as the producer by an LA radio station. You're right, up to that point both Moz and Visconti publicly stated that he was going to produce the follow up to ROTT.

Back
Top Bottom