Washington SHN Based Torrent

P

Pepsi Fiend

Hop on board if you want it. It's a lovely show, so I would appreciate all downloaders respecting the wish of the taper (I'm not the taper) and not converting it to any lossy format or selling it. Enjoy!

Go to the URL below and click on the DL next to the Washington DC link. Ignore the others: I have taken them down so as to devote all bandwidth to this much worthier show.

Cheers!

You Are The Torrent

one of the best if not THE best audience recordings i've heard from this tour. the kind shall inherited the land one day. for those thinking of making a small buck from this recording i hope that you know that one day you will die very painfully so just think about that before you demean the sweetness that feeds you.

Well...if you're the one who recorded and supplied this, I have to agree, it's got a great sound. I have heard one with better sound than this (Toronto), but!!...that person had one of his components' power go out in the middle of the show and that caused slight clipping of two songs (end of one; beginning of another) and the missing of one song altogether. When I base the estimation purely on sound, the Toronto show takes the cake...but for completeness *and* sound (*and* setlist), DC has the edge.

what are shn files?

and how do you convert them to mp3's after they download?

> Hop on board if you want it. It's a lovely show, so I would appreciate all
> downloaders respecting the wish of the taper (I'm not the taper) and not
> converting it to any lossy format or selling it. Enjoy!

> Go to the URL below and click on the DL next to the Washington DC link.
> Ignore the others: I have taken them down so as to devote all bandwidth to
> this much worthier show.

> Cheers!

Re: what are shn files?

You don't. You need a special SHN player (kinda' like an IPod for SHN files), so they can never be converted to MP3.

are you serious?! can i ask what the posters above are using to listen to these files and why are they being posted in this format?

> You don't. You need a special SHN player (kinda' like an IPod for SHN
> files), so they can never be converted to MP3.

> Well...if you're the one who recorded and supplied this, I have to agree,
> it's got a great sound. I have heard one with better sound than this
> (Toronto), but!!...that person had one of his components' power go out in
> the middle of the show and that caused slight clipping of two songs (end
> of one; beginning of another) and the missing of one song altogether. When
> I base the estimation purely on sound, the Toronto show takes the
> cake...but for completeness *and* sound (*and* setlist), DC has the edge.

You have a bootleg of the recent Toronto show? Would you be interested in trading or in selling a copy? I would love to be able to hear it! My email address is as follows:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Ignore them. You can convert it if you download this.

http://home.att.net/~mkw/mkwact.html

Thank you for this! Do you still have "LMKY" video from Norway 2004. If you have it could you please reseed it. Thanks!

This compression tool doesn't seem to work on my mac. any other ideas? thanks..

> Ignore them. You can convert it if you download this.

> http://home.att.net/~mkw/mkwact.html

Where's my brain??

Bravo!!! Yes...please ignore the wishes of the person who provided us with this show. Please bite the hand that feeds us. That way, we can discourage the folks who put their equipment in the line of fire from ever doing so again.

Even if you *INSISTED* on converting these to a lossy (MP3, WMA, etc), this is the RUDEST thread for you to have posed your question.

I hope all your MP3's get created with hundreds of chirps in them. (Yes, I am putting a hex on your crappy MP3's).

Enjoy them! Like a trachea full of stuffing, turkey.

Yah...I knew you were just a flaming assho1e. I suspected you only posted to be a pr1ck. I'm glad you've achieved your life's ambitions. Now, all you have left to look forward to is behind you. Have fun in your decline. I for one will not be releasing my other Morrissey show. That makes at least one recording you won't have the chance to ever sully with your lossy fingers: "lossy" because they're lost up your nose, your arse, or both. :p

Re: Enjoy them! Like a trachea full of stuffing, turkey.

yes. it is evil to convert files into a format wherin i can actually PLAY them. look...i don't trade or sell with anyone....the files never leave my mac. get a life.....

> Yah...I knew you were just a flaming assho1e. I suspected you only posted
> to be a pr1ck. I'm glad you've achieved your life's ambitions. Now, all
> you have left to look forward to is behind you. Have fun in your decline.
> I for one will not be releasing my other Morrissey show. That makes at
> least one recording you won't have the chance to ever sully with your
> lossy fingers: "lossy" because they're lost up your nose, your
> arse, or both. :p

Re: Enjoy them! Like a trachea full of stuffing, turkey.

Look I don't care either way but this thread has made me curious.

Why are people dead set against their files being converted into MP3? What difference does it make to them?

Serious question here. I'm not trying to be clever.