Washington Music Theater, Seattle, WA - cancelled

⚠️ SHOW CANCELLATION ⚠️

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Morrissey will not be able to perform tonight’s concert scheduled in Seattle, Washington.

Refunds will come from point of purchase. The Morrissey /Interpol tour will resume as scheduled in San Francisco on Thursday.

Their website:
http://www.washingtonmusictheater.com/event/morrissey-2019/

Regards,
FWD.

Carried over from the previous thread :tiphat: The third line kids *

Never the one to blame, it's always somebody else.
I'm surprised he's managed to keep a lid on it this long.
*He probably wants out of the poor selling tour. Classic Steve way to do it now.

This one is "cancelled", the last one was "postponed" ???????

B M G ! It's all your fault :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Why post that nonsense? Neither informative or amusing? Have I missed something?

He's far too sensitive these days to be in the spotlight. Pack it in mate; you had an amazing run. At some point you have to take into consideration that your fan's feelings are just as important as yours, and that they too sacrifice to attend these shows that you can so casually cancel on a whim. You're a true musical legend and have nothing left to prove.

It would seem so. I don't think Moz handled the protest thing well at all, for what it was he would of been better off ignoring it altogether, or maybe asking the protester Why?? I wouldn't be too surprised if the entire tour is cancelled now. I don't disagree with some of the politics Moz has chosen to align with, but if he supports he must explain his views, he can't keep shouting Go Go Go to anyone who disagrees with him, either explain your opinion or don't have one.

If he suppressed his annoyance, we'd get a grumpy Moz and a half-hearted performance. If someone's mouthing off about you in your house, you have a right to show them the door.
Morrissey's concert is not an appropriate setting for a debate. He's explained his views multiple times- why should he have to explain himself to her?

should we thank the idiot who thought it was cool to protest in Portland for this?

Portland fans might have witnessed the very last Morrissey show in Portland

Why is this show cancelled and not rescheduled, when it is so easy to play the show after the nights in Vancouver?

Why is this show cancelled and not rescheduled, when it is so easy to play the show after the nights in Vancouver?

I guess we could always buy tickets to Vancouver and make the trek... But at this point I bought the initial Vancouver and now the Seattle, both of which were rescheduled or cancelled. I'm throwing in the towel on Mozzer in the PNW. Headed to California to see him there instead. Maybe he won't cancel on the California Sun

I guess we could always buy tickets to Vancouver and make the trek... But at this point I bought the initial Vancouver and now the Seattle, both of which were rescheduled or cancelled. I'm throwing in the towel on Mozzer in the PNW. Headed to California to see him there instead. Maybe he won't cancel on the California Sun

Fair point. A handful of diehards will probably make the trek to Vancouver and this will boost ticket sales for these shows a bit. So which CA show will you see? Hoping for the best.

Portland fans might have witnessed the very last Morrissey show in Portland
He actually thanked Portland for supporting him "during the Eighties, Nineties, Oughts and Teens" and added something along the lines of "and if this is the last time we meet, I thank you".

It’s crazy the way people jump to conclusions here. Sure A reason he could cancel is because of Portland/BMG stuff...but there’s also a huge number of untold other things it could be which we have no idea about. People here want it to fit their little narrative when really you have absolutely no idea.

Reckon there won't be any protests in The California Son's hometown Moz Angeles or Moz Diego chipper curry c*** tit thick inn n nnn nnnnnn n n n n it.

Why do some shows get cancelled and some get rescheduled? Can someone please explain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom