Washington Music Theater, Seattle, WA - cancelled

⚠ SHOW CANCELLATION ⚠

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Morrissey will not be able to perform tonight’s concert scheduled in Seattle, Washington.

Refunds will come from point of purchase. The Morrissey /Interpol tour will resume as scheduled in San Francisco on Thursday.

Their website:
http://www.washingtonmusictheater.com/event/morrissey-2019/

Regards,
FWD.

Comments

A

Anonymous

It’s crazy the way people jump to conclusions here. Sure A reason he could cancel is because of Portland/BMG stuff...but there’s also a huge number of untold other things it could be which we have no idea about. People here want it to fit their little narrative when really you have absolutely no idea.
When Morrissey gives no reason for the cancellation, what are people supposed to think? It would be nice to be told a reason, but there is a generic message from the venue not from him. Does he not think of his fans?

A

Anonymous

If he suppressed his annoyance, we'd get a grumpy Moz and a half-hearted performance. If someone's mouthing off about you in your house, you have a right to show them the door.
Morrissey's concert is not an appropriate setting for a debate. He's explained his views multiple times- why should he have to explain himself to her?
You’re off your half-baked nut, son. There are ZERO venues or events where “freedom of speech” should be denied. ...least if all, those where a lippy, wing-nut cunt is performing.

This is the hilarity of twat-bitch narcissism at play.

If you’re you’re in line with this behaviour then you’re in line for the same bitch-slap as Melvis.

Fucking pussy-ass, hypocrite punks. Weren’t you ALL over “free speech” 2-3 months ago? ...rolling in defence of Yaxely-Lennon?

Weak-ass, shit-talking, loser twit. Get a fucking clue.

A

Anonymous

BMG, silly protestors at a concert, and being bashed by others for being an individual and not a robot...sometimes it’s just really difficult to continue. I get that.

Hope he feels better soon (if this is the case, of course)
The most blessed, over-achieving clown in the modern music industry gets a pass because ...”it’s sometimes difficult”.

Get a fucking clue. ...there’s no hope of a life.

Melvis fans. Hahahaaaaaa!

“We want pablum!”

A

Anonymous

Yep there's a lot going on for Moz, lots of pressure & negativity going on which none of us could possibly understand, or cope with.
He's human, & we love him.
He’s a grown man who’s turned into a proper douche-bag. Nothing more. Nothing less. He gets a pass because he’s got twig in his cunt?

You - on the other hand - are a weak, apologist, needy, tribe-seeking schlep.

Pokey

When Morrissey gives no reason for the cancellation, what are people supposed to think? It would be nice to be told a reason, but there is a generic message from the venue not from him. Does he not think of his fans?
Why does a reason HAVE to be put to it? It was cancelled and that sucks for those who were going. You don’t know why if he doesn’t say so ..f***, even when he does say so people decide it’s for another reason anyways. Point is, people don’t actually know but it’s just the same old people here wanting to have everything fit their narrative. The why doesn’t matter anyways, the why won’t will the gig back into existence.

bri2kay

I was 2 hours into the drive there, and I get a message "what's the worst that could happen?" Yeah cancelled. Got canceled in NYC in 85 (The Smiths - Morrissey vs bee sting), and half a show cuz of the "food smell" in Atlanta, possibly 2004...
I don't know the reasons of why it was canceled - speculation doesn't work for me, but I'm sorry for those of us that got excited for the whole summer and so brutally cut off tonight. It actually means something to most of the fans to see him live.

Last edited:

Morrissey-so-old.com

If your reading this your an idiot.
I was 2 hours into the drive there, and I get a message "what's the worse that could happen?" Yeah cancelled. Got canceled in NYC in 85 (The Smiths), and half a show cuz of the "food smell" in Atlanta, possibly 2004...
I don't know the reasons of why, but I'm sorry for those of us that got excited for the whole summer and so brutally cut off tonight. It actually means something to the fans.
That’s why it’s better to see Morrissey on the YouTube then it is to watch him play live anymore saw him when he was still in his 30s good shows he’s almost 60 now and it shows it.

A

Anonymous

Why does a reason HAVE to be put to it? It was cancelled and that sucks for those who were going. You don’t know why if he doesn’t say so ..f***, even when he does say so people decide it’s for another reason anyways. Point is, people don’t actually know but it’s just the same old people here wanting to have everything fit their narrative. The why doesn’t matter anyways, the why won’t will the gig back into existence.
^ This fucking nonsense is the rim of the bowl, as it swirls down.

Hop on in. :)

A

Anonymous

I was 2 hours into the drive there, and I get a message "what's the worse that could happen?" Yeah cancelled. Got canceled in NYC in 85 (The Smiths), and half a show cuz of the "food smell" in Atlanta, possibly 2004...
I don't know the reasons of why, but I'm sorry for those of us that got excited for the whole summer and so brutally cut off tonight. It actually means something to the fans.
f*** me once? Shame on you.
f*** me twice? Shame on me.

Pokey

^ This fucking nonsense is the rim of the bowl, as it swirls down.

Hop on in. :)
Yes, it’s absolute nonsense to say that you don’t know the reason for a cancelation when none is given. Much more sensible to just assume one of a hundred reasons is the real reason without having any proof.

A

Anonymous

Lol, Pokey, wrap it up mate. Even megabot duckboy Adam isn’t trying to defend Silly Steven any more.

It is clear why he cancelled - and because he’s so pathetic and pussy-sore, he can’t even come up with a reason. But yeah, he’s in a massive sulk and it’s hilarious.

Concerts 1/3 full, tickets at $9, and physical releases either bombing or axed altogether. Yeah, the bots are right, he’s doing really well :crazy:

:laughing:

Trending Threads

Top Bottom