Washington Gig

• Thread starter seriously flawed-not right in the head
  • Start date
S

seriously flawed-not right in the head

Anyone here been to the gig tonight?
Main board postings seem to say he wasn't feeling to good but put on a good show.
Any comments?

L

leaf

> Anyone here been to the gig tonight?
> Main board postings seem to say he wasn't feeling to good but put on a
> good show.
> Any comments?
i want to comment on people complaining about the crowd. I hope this is jsut because it's in Washington DC--probably a lot of Georgetown and governemnt types.

However I was thinking about the way Ticketmaster was selling seats for this tour. you know how many fans were screwed in getting worse seats because good seats kept on being released slowly a few days after the start of sale. No where is this more apparent than the Radio City gigs. So now we have causal Morrissey fans and those who don't know much about MOrrissey up in front and in good ORCH seats. This makes for a tamer/lamer crowd up in front and in the ORCH section. Why? Does Morrissey want it this way? Probably not because he would change his act (playing with the crowd and reaching to the crowd) if he truely wanted a crowd who sats on their hands. I really think Ticketmaster made the decision to sell tickets this way. Well, i guess we'll see how the atmosphere is going to be at Radio City. I hope it won't be a bunch of posers in the Orch seats and up in front. They belong in the Mezz sections.

Top Bottom