Washington, DC (June 17), Philadelphia, PA (June 20) tour dates posted on Morrissey Official Faceboo

UPDATE 6:00 PM PT:
Now on true-to-you.net:

Morrissey in Philadelphia
15 May 2015

Morrissey will play the Academy of Music in Philadelphia, PA, on June 20th.

Morrissey in Washington, DC
15 May 2015

Morrissey will play Echostage in Washington, DC, on June 17th.

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

Dates appear to still be visible on the desktop Facebook page, but not the mobile site.

Posted by Detritus:

Here's some info (Philadelphia) from the Kimmel Center. Tickets go on sale to the general public on 5/22.

UPDATE 10:40 AM PT:

@torrhl notes the dates have now been removed.

Carlos posted the link to the added dates:

Tour Dates (not working on mobile) - Morrissey Official Facebook page

Jun 17 EchoStage Washington, DC
Jun 20 Academy of Music Philadelphia, PA

Last edited:
You're quite sweet without the cheese remarks. I hope you and mrs Benny see all the places :)
Are you a sea captain? Seems like thats the job you would travel to scandinavia.

Hi Tynamuna

No ! It was air travel and sometimes land travel. I loved it and I met lots of very interesting people.
I loved Esgjburg eating a smelly fish called (I think it sounded like) back-skuld ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Long lines on both the Site and the phones for Philly. Much of the Parquet was gone in minutes. The rest of the place should be gone very shortly. Yay Philadelphia!

Last edited:
I was trying for friends & there doesn't seem to be much left except obstructed view. Somehow got CCC - I have a receipt, so am hoping it's not a cruel joke.

Just bought tickets for DC at 10:40 am...no problems.
I never received an e-mail pre-sale password.

Well, if anyone has 2 spare tickets for Philly, just let me know.

EDIT: never mind : )

Last edited:
Awesome...I payed twice that thinking it would sell out. Echostage has about 3 times the capacity as Lincoln theater.
Does anyone know what time the show starts? Doors open at 7pm and I don't see an opening act listed.

Back
Top Bottom