Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore to June 24

Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

UPDATE 7:40PM PT:

Link posted by valvano:

Posted on the 9:30 Club Facebook page:

IMPORTANT INFO: At the advice of Morrissey Official's medical team, Baltimore at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall is now rescheduled for June 24 and the The Lincoln Theatre in Washington DC is rescheduled for June 25. All tickets previously purchased will be honored for the new dates. ‪#‎MozMeyerhoff‬ ‪#‎MozLincoln‬

UPDATE 7:09 PM PT:

An anonymous person also posts (new dates reversed?):

Just heard from the promoter, Baltimore and DC have been rescheduled "on advice from Morrissey's medical team." New dates are June 24 for DC and June 25 for Baltimore.

News from Eugene:

Posted on the Lincoln Theatre site:

Event Rescheduled: New Date! All tickets for the original date will be honored.

MORRISSEY (NEW DATE)
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Doors: 6:30 pm
The Lincoln Theatre
Washington, DC

NEW DATE! All tickets for the original Lincoln Theatre date will be honored. Show starts @ 8PM

Last edited:
No sign of Morrissey show on Meyerhoff site. What a dick move. There are people there. I was packing. No warning. No statement. Even the venue just wiped it away as though it wasn't to happen less than 24 hrs from now. He has turned into a tragic, feeble, sad little man.

Who are all of these "in crowd" people who are talking to the promoter? The promoter needs to cancel this pathetic attempt at a tour and ship Morrissey off to the old folks' home- Get off the stage! You wrote your own end, dick!

Re: Article: Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore also rescheduled

He doesn't care about fans who travel for his shows; he cares about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Just updated on 9:30 clubs facebook page....just in the nick of time to cancel my Washington Hilton reservation......

$5 says he never comes.......

Re: Baltimore and DC Rescheduled.

Seriously Morrissey, stay the f*** home if you aren't healthy enough to tour. Quit wasting all of our time and money.

Truly, truly disappointed.

I hope he's okay. :(

He cancelled Atlanta because he wanted to flirt with England's soccer team ( and only one player knew who he was)

Last edited:
Re: Article: Washington DC concert rescheduled to June 25; Baltimore also rescheduled

I hope he's okay. :(

Thank you. Instead of complaining I'm actually worried about him. This is weird, the Boston show went so well.

If he cancels this tour there is something mentally or physically very wrong with this man.

I heard Baltimore is cancelled.

poor thing : ( I just want to hug him forever : (

hopefully it's not terribly serious

but, when something like this happens, we see who his true fans are

to all the others.... shoo!

I hate to say it. I think he has some serious mental issues.

People complaining about Morrissey not caring must be retarded, unfathomably selfish or both. Obviously, Morrissey knows he's under pressure to complete this tour without cancellations. For him to actually put off two shows this week must mean that he's fairly ill. Also, give his team credit for rescheduling so quickly, which I'm sure wasn't easy and the reason why an official announcement hasn't come through yet.

Is he actually ill? Or does he wake up and decide he doesn't want to play? He's been in Baltimore for a couple of days.

He cancelled Atlanta because he wanted to flirt with England's soccer team ( and only one player knew who he was)

You know this is bullshit.

Is he actually ill? Or does he wake up and decide he doesn't want to play? He's been in Baltimore for a couple of days.

Is he hanging out with john waters?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom