Was Jesus mentally ill?

Yes, and so were his brothers, Juan, Miguel, and José.

exactly what about jesus strikes you as being mentally ill?

I don't know much about Jesus, now that I think about it, other than that he was crucified, and said "Forgive them, for they know not what they do.".

jesus didn't like philistines either. that's what I know about him. and my guess is that he probably looked like dreamyneil, although maybe a bit more swarthy.

Shall we make a pilgrimage rifke? :ROFLMAO: People go on about 'miracles' never having happened, but I think the miracle is that some very sensible tenets from his time, have lasted thus far. The church steals them from us, and twists them, and changes them, but you only need a new testament in your hand (forget the tosh of the old testament) to see that there's a lot of common sense in there. 'love thy neighbour as thyself' I don't even think that's an altruistic statement. I just think it's a practical way to get through life without you or anyone else incurring physical harm.
yes!!! where is the via dolorosa? rome or something? I really would love to see the places jesus walked, it would mean a lot to me. i always thought i'd like to be a saint but i dont like people so it wouldnt work out, but I could still walk where jesus walked! I think that jesus was very intrinsically wise, but I really do believe in miracles and mind over matter and being able to bring things about by having faith (real faith, i mean, im not talking about 'positive thinking" or "good vibes" or shit like that), and things like that. I have no trouble believing jesus did any of what they said he did. and I believe everyone could do the same (what would be the point in him preaching faith, the parable about the fig tree and throwing the mountain into the sea if you have faith the size of a grain of mustard etc, if it were impossible for anyone but him to do?), but I just don't think anyone has ever achieved that level of personality or love or imagination, all of which together adds up to faith.

maybe I will be a saint. maybe that's what I'm meant to do with my life. maybe that's why nothing else has ever taken hold and I cant commit myself to anything. all I know is whenever I fast I feel very holy and pure and it's then that I realize how important it is to me to feel pure. it's not something i ever think about otherwise (as people who tend to stress the importance of purity are generally kind of icky), but when I feel that way it feels that that's my true nature. it becomes the most important thing about fasting, overtaking every other reason I have for doing it. and every time i think, "in this fasting state nothing else matters. not having a job, not having a roof over my head, none of that. just this"

Last edited:
Shall we make a pilgrimage rifke? :ROFLMAO: People go on about 'miracles' never having happened, but I think the miracle is that some very sensible tenets from his time, have lasted thus far. The church steals them from us, and twists them, and changes them, but you only need a new testament in your hand (forget the tosh of the old testament) to see that there's a lot of common sense in there. 'love thy neighbour as thyself' I don't even think that's an altruistic statement. I just think it's a practical way to get through life without you or anyone else incurring physical harm

I'm going to get a picture Simon Gregson from somewhere.

Can you get me a picture of a YOUNG Simon Gregson rifke. He was so cute as a scally in Coronation Street.
never heard of him but ill take a look!

you're gonna delete your replies, aintcha, and then its gonna look like im talking to myself about being a saint and who has qualifications for archangeldom and then everyone will think im stark raving mad

Back
Top Bottom