Was anyone watching Red Eye on FOX right now? Joe Escalante was on, talking Moz

Theo

I only caught part of the segment, but Joe Escalante of Sweet & Tender Hooligans was just on the Fox News Network's program Red Eye, the cable news show I've been trying to tell SoLow is better than those idiots Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow over on MSNBC that so many SoLow Obama worshippers are into.

Anyway, they were talking about The Smiths and Morrissey, Morrissey's latino fans, The Sweet & Tender Hooligans (Smiths tribute band), and Escalante's other band The Vandals.

The host of Red Eye, Greg Gufeld, seems to be a big music fan. Particularly into The Sex Pistols (he did a multi-part interview of Johnny Rotten not long ago and referred to him as his hero).

I see from a google and youtube search that Escalante has been a guest on Red Eye in the past, as part of their panels. But on this appearance Escalante was just being interviewed straight up, and the topic wound up being Morrissey for a minute or so. Can someone post it to YouTube? I'd like to see the full interview.

Last edited:
the title of this thread made me laugh

Eh? What do you mean?

Just trying to provide a service to the forum and alert people to Moz mentions in mainstream American media.

that you would think that someone would be watching Fox News right now, let alone Red Eye.

It wasn't right now. Red Eye ain't on till 3am tonight (eastern time). It was a Sunday rerun of their December 12 show.

What's wrong with watching Red Eye?

Back
Top Bottom