Warsaw - Stodola Club (July 24, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list / scan provided by Mozzer69

Media coverage of comments made in the concert:
Morrissey: 'Norway Attacks Nothing Compared To Actions Of Fast Good Giants'

Last edited:
Great. Masculine anger really deepens your political thinking Mr. Milosevic. Jezz, smoke your own hairdo

The smell of burnt hair is perhaps the worst smell of all and you talk about anger when you cannot even formulate an opinion yourself and point out what you think was wrong with my statement but I guess I know more about this than you for obvious reasons.

DM
HIH

Back
Top Bottom