warrenpeace launches a scathing attack on Moz - "FRNKLYSTVN"

Re: warrenpeace launches a scathing attack on Moz

I can just about make out the second verse....

"You're working class for the middle classes
Reaching for our money with your NHS glasses
-Something about girls-
Deciding factor for a greasy-backed quiff
Lets not forget about a shock tactic
Because nothings scarier than
A fifty-something male throwing flowers around
To other fifty-something males"

The line "Do you believe in love, she asked me. Well I believe you do...." is quite Morrissey-esque though.

Deciding factor for a greasy-backed quiff
Lets not forget about a shock tactic
Because nothings scarier than
A fifty-something male throwing flowers around
To other fifty-something males
Ouch, sick burn. :rolleyes:

Really disappointed that this utter shite isn't attracting some vitriol. Anyone that had done a few minutes homework would know by now that Morrissey is not a racist. And I can't recall the last show where there were more than a couple of daffodil wielding men. He really has the demographic of the Morrissey audience all wrong. Am I the only person who feels impelled to subject this twat to a mass dislike of his material on youtube?

Sure thing, dad.

"What difference do you make, quite frankly Steven" This is an easy one, the lyrics and songs of Morrissey both in the Smiths and solo have made a helluva lot of difference to millions of people at some stage of their lives whether they are past, present or future fans. The real question we should be asking is what difference does the music of Mr Peace make to anyone? Probably not much would be the answer.

Someone needs to look up the word "scathing."

What a bunch of serious young men.
Yes, what difference do you make Steven?
What difference do they want him to make?

Then here's my rap to warrenpeace:

Pushing your ignorance on racism doesn't mean I've forgotten that you're a dumb meat eater.

"Pushing your views on vegetarianism
Doesn't mean we've forgotten about your racism".

I can't make out the rest from Mr Angry Shouty-Man. Maybe he's really angry about the whole clone stamp issue?

Warrenpeace looks like he wants to hold down some joes head & beat it into jelly. If he been around & had asked the question in the chorus in 1983/84 it would have made more sense than it does now...

You cannot begrudge anyone that has been to both the apex & the low points of their achievements a few times over & then ask a question, which in itself sounds like he just has an axe (or switchblade) to grind.

If the Smiths never invented WDDIM Warren wouldn't even be rap-shouting this hackney hardcore bad beastie boy wannabe shite.

Enjoyed the bearded guy . Actually quite clever lyrics. As for the angry shouting dude in the middle of the song ............. AWFUL !

Someone needs to look up the word "scathing."

Scathing= Witheringly scornful; severely critical:

I think it fits quite nicely, now go look up pedant and why you are at it the word twat.

I wonder if that guy is a real skinhead or has just shaved his head because of premature hair loss. Who am I to say? I guess warren peace is none of my business

Wow, that was absolutely unlistenable and I love necro lo fi black metal. These guys should go to western Africa and perform live

Really disappointed that this utter shite isn't attracting some vitriol. Anyone that had done a few minutes homework would know by now that Morrissey is not a racist. And I can't recall the last show where there were more than a couple of daffodil wielding men. He really has the demographic of the Morrissey audience all wrong. Am I the only person who feels impelled to subject this twat to a mass dislike of his material on youtube?

Haha yes if you feel that would be a worthwhile use of your time on this planet. Sad...

I would've hoped that more people here appreciate an excellent lyricist like Scroobius Pip. Warrenpeace seems like the kinda guy Morrissey would be into, I've read interviews where he takes the interviewer for a drink at gigs by shouty angry skinhead bands

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom