warrenpeace launches a scathing attack on Moz - "FRNKLYSTVN"

Re: warrenpeace launches a scathing attack on Moz

Who is this nobody trying to make a name for himself attacking Morrissey?

Couldn't make out all the shouty lyrics. Can anyone help?

Never heard of the guy.

Warren Peace: who the f*** / who the f*** / who the f***ing hell are you / who the f***ing hell are you.

There you go, you might understand that you irrelevant chav.

Naw, I heard the part about the tooth fairy though. The rapper sounded like Russell Brand in that part.

LOL, who's Steven? I think Moz might be flattered by this so-called "scathing attack" because it's such a goof.

Couldn't make out all the shouty lyrics. Can anyone help?

"Pushing your views on vegetarianism
Doesn't mean we've forgotten about your racism".

I can't make out the rest from Mr Angry Shouty-Man. Maybe he's really angry about the whole clone stamp issue?

Naw, I heard the part about the tooth fairy though. The rapper sounded like Russell Brand in that part.

LOL, who's Steven? I think Moz might be flattered by this so-called "scathing attack" because it's such a goof.

That is what I thought as well. Maybe it is on purpose. Mocking both Brand and Moz. Making fun of them for being all talk and no action. The beginning monologue surely suggests that... as the man waxes on philosophically about love. Like brand waxing on and on about the ills of society. Complaints without solutions.

Never heard of 'im
and I shall leave this thread having never heard him.

The only doofus who slagged Moz off that I have a great deal of affection and respect for is Henry Rollins.
He is a Fall fan, so he can't be all bad!

That is what I thought as well. Maybe it is on purpose. Mocking both Brand and Moz. Making fun of them for being all talk and no action. The beginning monologue surely suggests that... as the man waxes on philosophically about love. Like brand waxing on and on about the ills of society. Complaints without solutions.

No, that's just Scroobius Pip. He's pretty good. Not sure about this warrenpeace though. Album came out a few months ago, might check it out. Here's them doing live bits from all the songs. Seems interesting enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the Scroobius bit, but I didn't like it when Phil Mitchell and the bloke off Pointless turned up.

Brand chose a Scroobius song on DiD.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/desert-island-discs/castaway/cae284e3

Are Scroobius and Brand close personals? Will Brand now be excommunicated from the Church of Morrissey? Where does the queue to eviscerate the Pervy Pirate of Olde London Town start?

Never heard of 'im
and I shall leave this thread having never heard him.

The only doofus who slagged Moz off that I have a great deal of affection and respect for is Henry Rollins.
He is a Fall fan, so he can't be all bad!

I love Henry Rollins. Love him. You can still love and look up to a person who says things you disagree with. Nothin' wrong there.

Certainly you're familiar with the work of Scroobius Pip? Do you live in a cave? :D

Hahaha!

Kudos to this guy, whoever he is, putting Moz in the spotlight. Light is light...no matter from which angle is comes. Right?

I love Henry Rollins. Love him. You can still love and look up to a person who says things you disagree with. Nothin' wrong there.

He killed Black Flag. Nothing they did with him is any good.

Moz right at the end there too. I asked them for fulll lyrics, said they would be posted soon.

P.

Really disappointed that this utter shite isn't attracting some vitriol. Anyone that had done a few minutes homework would know by now that Morrissey is not a racist. And I can't recall the last show where there were more than a couple of daffodil wielding men. He really has the demographic of the Morrissey audience all wrong. Am I the only person who feels impelled to subject this twat to a mass dislike of his material on youtube?

Back
Top Bottom