Warning for user Biebs - ratings abuse

:bath::bath: :confettiball:
:telescope:

Clouseau here, conducting le stakeout of the the two gay velour detective. MON DIEU!!! very bad what I see.
will put all details in report. the secret report as you say.

Clouseau, now undercover
Merci

Clouseau here with quick reminder:
thread should be called 'too many velours who have no sex in many years become huma like Monsieur Moz and become disenchanted with brave and straight biebs because he doesn't want to funny funny want to make him bot and ban because biebs say no to a all huma forum'. Biebs wants the liberty for all, VIVE LE RESISTANCE!

perfect and succinct title if you can fit,

Vive La Resistance!
Investigation producing many results, until next Clouseau
so ridiculous it's funny...

Madame, si vous plait, it is Quixote.
The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha.

very poor, as you say, spelling for experts of manly nature.

Pleasure to serve,

Clouseau. Merci.

Touché about the name but I did not read it in Spanish.
It was a translation and as far a I know Quichot is not considered wrong but acceptable.
Are you going to take issue now about typos?
Oh, you are so very manly, so right about everything which means nothing.

Merci,
No Madame, si vous plait, the name Quichot very poor spelling and not acceptable in:france: or :spain: or :unitedstates: or:russia: or
:italy: or:japan:. It is very wrong spelling. Maybe you read a different book from Norway perhaps. The anti Biebers are not good at spelling as the people knows.

with attention, Clouseau, undercover on behalf of the free people.
Merci

thank you! i am very perceptive! it's just one of my talents! :p

well i still havent bought my spy trench coat yet but once i have im sure ill have no trouble looking the part. im thinking this one (in blue):
http://usonline.apc.fr/women/outerwear/greta-trench-cozba-f01150#Dark navy blue&22
or possibly:
http://usonline.apc.fr/women/outerwear/barbara-trench-coat-cobjs-f01222#Black&22
or:
http://www.stylebop.com/ca/product_details.php?id=687565

what do you think?

eeeeeeeeee i cant wait to be a spy! it's all i've ever wanted in life! er.. after blazer shopping with morrissey of course (hey, speaking of, do you think it'd be okay if, in my letter to mozzer, i casually volunteer myself to go blazer shopping with him?!)

i dont know who george smiley is, i shall have to find out!

Personally, I liked the Barbara trenchcoat in black.
But I don't know of course if it would suit you.
About the blazer shopping, yes I would mention it, think he would feel amused about the thought.
It would give me little shivers of enjoyment but don't know him.

Merci,
No Madame, si vous plait, the name Quichot very poor spelling and not acceptable in:france: or :spain: or :unitedstates: or:russia: or
:italy: or:japan:. It is very wrong spelling. Maybe you read a different book from Norway perhaps. The anti Biebers are not good at spelling as the people knows.

with attention, Clouseau, undercover on behalf of the free people.
Merci

Monsieur le Procureur,
I read it in a Dutch translation but it doesn't matter anymore.
You can go under cover as much as you want like all the real freedom fighters with their hoodies and their sickening hatred towards anyone who doesn't share their opinions.
It proves you are a coward, dishonest and not interested in any other view than your own.

By the way, as you are such a big fan of the French Revolution, are you aware that your heroes, Robespierre and all those other massmurderers are also responsible for the first genocide in Western, modern history?
I bet you are not. Or will say it is not true.

More than 100.000 of people were killed in the Voguezes, don't know for sure if this is correctly spelled (before you start scratching yourself).

They were farmers, workers and many poor people, for which the French Revolution meant their gruesome death. Many of them, eyewitnesses spoke of 40.000 or more were drowned in the river. Mostly, women (no problem for you, I guess) children and old people. They were pushed together on boats that were loaded with heavy rocks and drowned.

They were seen as enemies and loyal to foreign powers, in this case the English crown, but did not have anything to do with that. In a letter to Robespierre it was mentioned the enemy had died under their free sacred swords as if it was a war between soldiers.
Long live freedom!! Free spirits of the world unite and take over!! And we will finally be happy.
But first of all, let's kill every one who isn't the same as us.
Enchanté (or whatever)

Merci

Pardon, but maybe madame tipping too much of the vin hollandais:skull:

Maybe madame .. like you say..tipsy.:dancers: Maybe a little bit :nutbolt:? Oui?

investigation into reported 'sausage party' by gay velour detectives. busy as always.
Clouseau
Merci

Merci

Pardon, but maybe madame tipping too much of the vin hollandais:skull:

Maybe madame .. like you say..tipsy.:dancers: Maybe a little bit :nutbolt:? Oui?

investigation into reported 'sausage party' by gay velour detectives. busy as always.
Clouseau
Merci[/QUOTE

So that's it? Okay, loosing my interest now. You are on ignore.

Merci.

Oui, vin hollandais
also good for making very bad quote functions. :oldman:

always here to assist
Clouseau
Merci

Personally, I liked the Barbara trenchcoat in black.
But I don't know of course if it would suit you.
About the blazer shopping, yes I would mention it, think he would feel amused about the thought.
It would give me little shivers of enjoyment but don't know him.
thank you for your trench coat expertise!
about blazer shopping: okay, i will mention it! what if he already knows who i am from this board and thinks im obnoxious and groans when he sees my letter!? oh woe.... well im gonna do it anyway!
cheers, gerrit! :p

thank you for your trench coat expertise!
about blazer shopping: okay, i will mention it! what if he already knows who i am from this board and thinks im obnoxious and groans when he sees my letter!? oh woe.... well im gonna do it anyway!
cheers, gerrit! :p

There is a big chance he thinks all fans are crazy. :D
But also that it doesn't bother him anymore, if it really bothered him at all in the first place.
He once sad to a girl who yelled Moz I love you, " when did you last see your psychiatrist "? :p

He lives unavoidably so in a routine, some kind of cage of being this person and wants to escape sometimes and do silly, but funny, unexpected things. The thought might attract him but I wouldn't know.

I bet if he did go blazer shopping with you he would ask you not to brag about it on this site.
Or maybe he would, just to have a laugh and amuse himself? :rolleyes:
Would you take advise from him concerning your spy trenchcoat? ;)

But also that it doesn't bother him anymore, if it really bothered him at all in the first place.
He once sad to a girl who yelled Moz I love you, " when did you last see your psychiatrist "? :p

He lives unavoidably so in a routine, some kind of cage of being this person and wants to escape sometimes and do silly, but funny, unexpected things. The thought might attract him but I wouldn't know.

I bet if he did go blazer shopping with you he would ask you not to brag about it on this site.

Merci
Clouseau here to assist.

assistance: "once SAID to a girl":girl:

very good, pleasure to serve, maybe plug on the vin good, oui?:construction:
Clouseau.:policeofficer:

well yeah :p if he said "buy this one" i'd say "sure thing baby bear!" and then i would call it not my spy trenchcoat, but my moz trenchcoat. still to be used for spying though of course.
of course i would brag about it though. for days. here, there, everwhere. how could i not? it would be my claim to fame! i might even write an autobiography afterward and entitle it 'the girl who went blazer shopping with morrissey'. of course i dont think for a second that would actually happen. i just think it's a funny idea.
haha "when did you last see your psychiatrist?" that's so moz:lbf:

The dribbling demonically demented dipstick known as Biebs needs to be booted off this site (and the planet). His constant abuse of the rating system is an attack on genuine and well intentioned users. People like Biebs will ruin this site.

Clouseau here!!!

monsieur, what is the meaning of this hysterical outburst???:haircut::handpointleft:
regret to inform that all post by you have been properly and correctly rated, investigation in file shows. you posting have been poor.:seenoevil:

stragey and information, merci
Clouseau:handpointright::policeofficer:

Never bothered me. If people want to go apeshit over some numbers on a screen, let them. Nothing changes.
I think you're half right. Someone deciding to vote your post as troll or redundant occasionally is acceptable especially if they are correct. A dickhead like Biebs who targets people (everyone?) and only ever rates ALL their posts as redundant or off topic or troll has no place on this site. It can be ignored a few times. It can't be ignored all day every day. It makes the 'alerts' option a weapon of abuse. He should be kicked off this site. He has probably bullied people away already. His simple minded moronic keyboard jerkoffs don't scare me but do
annoy me because it shouldn't be tolerated. Shut him down.

Merci!!

Monsieur, are to join a long cast here that think they know fighter biebs? biebs DO NOT speak he acts.
why do all have hallucinations about biebs? biebs DO NOT do funny things with men. learn this.:handpointleft::eyes:
Monsieur your complaints have been reviewed and you posts have been found to have been rated à la perfection!! take red yellow pill for relief.:pill:

investigation proceeding. Merci
Clouseau:france:

Clouseau here!!!

monsieur, what is the meaning of this hysterical outburst???:haircut::handpointleft:
regret to inform that all post by you have been properly and correctly rated, investigation in file shows. you posting have been poor.:seenoevil:

stragey and information, merci
Clouseau:handpointright::policeofficer:
You should learn how to speak English before you tackle another language.

Back
Top Bottom