Wanted - Liverpool Echo Arena ticket stub

thesouthpaw32

I am looking to buy or swap for a standing ticket stubb from Morrissey's cancelled Liverpool Echo Arena concert. I had to send mine back to seetickets.com to get my refund unfortunately. I have ticket's from other Morrissey concert's that someone might be interested in swapping for, please email me your want's.
Also i'm still searching for a Morrissey ticket from the Liverpool Royal Court show from Nov 99 on the "Oye Esteban" tour. Has anyone got one to again sell or swap ?

Thanks
john:guitar:

Re: Wanted - Liverpool Echo Arena ticket stubb

I have emailed see tickets asking if they can send me the ticket back - what else are they going to do with them?:confused:
I am like you, want a ticket of the gig to go to my collection.
Other than that, unless you are willing to pay someone £30 odd quid, they are going to return their ticket for a refund too

Jukebox Jury

I have still got my ticket and hope that I dont have to send it back to ticketmaster. They have suggested that they are just issuing the refund within the next 7 - 14 days.

If anyone wants mine, presuming I dont have to send it back, then just pm me and once I have my money back from ticket master then I am happy to talk about it.

I don't have a collection of tickets so its no skin off my nose not keeping the ticket from the gig that left me seriously downhearted.

Having just read this back I realise that it may sound like "talk about it" suggests some sort of negotiation. That is not the case. I have no desire to sell a peice of card that is no use to me.

Last edited:
was about to send my ticket back
to see tickets , but just checked
my account and they have already
put the money back in ,so no need
to send it now :thumb:

ticketline were no hassle at all. Actually I was really impressed, money and booking fees paid straight back to ticket purchasers account. There will be plenty stubs knocking about but I spose folk want them as mementoes also. Actaully glad they did that wristband thing on the way in as if they had taken tix off folks it could have been a bit messy on the way out.

I have still got my ticket and hope that I dont have to send it back to ticketmaster. They have suggested that they are just issuing the refund within the next 7 - 14 days.

If anyone wants mine, presuming I dont have to send it back, then just pm me and once I have my money back from ticket master then I am happy to talk about it.

I don't have a collection of tickets so its no skin off my nose not keeping the ticket from the gig that left me seriously downhearted.

Having just read this back I realise that it may sound like "talk about it" suggests some sort of negotiation. That is not the case. I have no desire to sell a peice of card that is no use to me.

PM ed you earlier:)

Checked my credit card account last night and See Tickets had paid my refund direct without stubs being returned:guitar::cool::clap:

Jukebox Jury

Thanks everyone for the help. I also checked my bank account a couple of days ago and seetickets had put the money back into my bank account just before i was about to post my ticket back to them. Can't understand why they were asking for the tickets to be returned for a refund and then to refund you regardless of this though.

ticketmaster dont need your stubs back

Back
Top Bottom