WANTED: Birthday show ticket

deanadshead

Went down to the box office on the morning they went on sale and queued for hours, even then to no avail.
I desperately need a ticket for the 22nd, prefferably to collect in cash on the night and prefferably from a fan as I would resent buying from a tout, which I may end up doing :(
If you have a spare, please get in touch;

07896 834 071

Dean x

Clearly a tout will be getting my hard earned cash!
Hmm I wish there was some way to stop this happening! The morning I queued, the touts seemed to push forward in the queue and no one stopped them and I was denied along with my cash for tickets to both nights.
I've now accepted I wont be attending the 23rd on my 800 pound per month wage but I'm determined to see his birthday show. My first ever moz gig was on his 45th and i've been to over ten since then but getting tickets is like a lottery now, far worse than it was last tour.

Bad times :(

It is upseting and frustrating I also would love to be at the birthday gig but refuse to pay in to the hands of touts mainly because i don't have the means to. I first saw Moz back with The Smiths and have seen him another 80 plus times since. Yes it would be amazing to be there but am now focusing on Troxy gig being the gig of the tour. It is the years of refusal so refuse the touts. Its bad enough that tickets cost as much already without the thieving c***s taking their cut. The more people buy from them the longer they will exist.

Back
Top Bottom