Wanted - Autograhed YoR LP from Buffalo, NY

Joe Benzon

Wanted: 1 copy of the autographed YoR vinyl from Richmond

Did anybody pick up 2 at this show by any chance? I can pick up a copy of it in another city for you and we can trade. Or maybe there is someone out there who has one copy but would be willing to trade for a copy from a different city. For example, don't you think it would be cooler to have the Bowery Ballroom pressing then the Richmond, VA pressing? I can pick that up for you, or I could grab a different show. I am going to a bunch. Let me know if there is anyone out there who got a copy! Please and thank you.:)

Re: Wanted: 1 copy of the autographed YoR vinyl from Richmond

Did anybody pick up 2 at this show by any chance? I can pick up a copy of it in another city for you and we can trade. Or maybe there is someone out there who has one copy but would be willing to trade for a copy from a different city. For example, don't you think it would be cooler to have the Bowery Ballroom pressing then the Richmond, VA pressing? I can pick that up for you, or I could grab a different show. I am going to a bunch. Let me know if there is anyone out there who got a copy! Please and thank you.:)

I have not been to a show yet, but are each nights copies individualized?

Just out of curiosity... why do you need a Richmond LP specifically?

I have not been to a show yet, but are each nights copies individualized?

They have a sticker in the back that tell how many LPs were available and where they were signed that night.

Wow, back track a bit here boys, are they selling autographed vinyl at the shows? details please?

yes they are $50 and limited in # like 25-35 per show

and it seems like they arrive at the merch table at different time

Wow, back track a bit here boys, are they selling autographed vinyl at the shows? details please?

$50 each
as far as I know it was 32 in Richmond, 28 in DC. Don't know about NJ

richmond_signedlp.jpg

That sounds like nowhere near enough numbers, are there not riots when they sell out? it must take seconds for them all to go.

That sounds like nowhere near enough numbers, are there not riots when they sell out? it must take seconds for them all to go.

They were a bit pricy, so they weren't selling that fast. I think they were all sold, but nobody was fighting for them.

If you really want one, just walk out of the venue after the show and go to the merch booth. No need to trample over anybody. You'll get one ;)

$50 isnt a lot when you'd spend 35 for a t shirt well worth the extra 15

Just out of curiosity... why do you need a Richmond LP specifically?

I'm gonna go for the collection.

Flavio if you would be willing to trade me yours for a different city that would be awesome! Let me know :thumb:

I hope he is willing to trade

that would be an amazing collection

Thanks to Flax I now have all the LPs so far except for Buffalo.

Did anybody get a copy in Buffalo? I have an extra copy from Bowery Ballroom that I could trade - that is bound to be one of the more sought after copies of the whole tour considering the size of the venue.

If you don't want that one, I could probably get my hands on a copy form a different city and trade that. Could also trade other records or something.

Just let me know if you have it and we can work something out.

Please and thank you. :)

Oh, this is amazing. I really hope they're selling these at the European dates as well!

Tour signed LPs

Hello,

Quick question, are they selling the signed YOR at every concert?
Let's hope they will sell them at the London shows.

Re: Tour signed LPs

No they have not had it in every city so far. I talked to the merch guy and he is unsure of how long it will go for.

Sigh. If anybody wants to sell a copy I'm game. Unless my friend helps me out on Thursday...

Back
Top Bottom