Want this T shirt

Anyone know where I can get this T shirt?
Screenshot_2018-11-03-17-27-35.png

It’s only available at the UK mporium but his seems to be “altered”. The shirt has scooped neckline but he must’ve gotten crafty with scissors and made it into v shape. I’ve been shopping yesterday on the US site an bought a lot of stuff: pins, cups, pillow, decal and 4 shirts. The UK site has far better merchandise than the US store. I was going to gift a few items for Christmas but I think I will keep it all. I feel I need to treat myself better. I had an awful week. Tons of shit at work, boss being a double asshole than normally and on Friday I got pulled over by a cop.

The "uk" site has more merch because California's son actually tours the US, I mean Southern California and we actually have the opportunity to buy this shirt 4 times in 2 weeks if we would like. All the foreign people in "the uk" have is the mporium so California's son takes advantage of the foreigners. Good on ya Air Morrissey mate din't inn nn n n nn it.

It’s only available at the UK mporium but his seems to be “altered”. The shirt has scooped neckline but he must’ve gotten crafty with scissors and made it into v shape. I’ve been shopping yesterday on the US site an bought a lot of stuff: pins, cups, pillow, decal and 4 shirts. The UK site has far better merchandise than the US store. I was going to gift a few items for Christmas but I think I will keep it all. I feel I need to treat myself better. I had an awful week. Tons of shit at work, boss being a double asshole than normally and on Friday I got pulled over by a cop.
I often find myself buying stuff I don’t need from the Mporium to make my day better, it indeed works

Corrected my initial response.
The purple version of the shirt is available at the current gigs.

bce993c7e0df329bf8877346ad80bd7a.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom