"Walking in Bergen and finding a legend" - demoniosenzacuore / Instagram

38898_bergen_street.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 3:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey er i Bergen - Bergensavisen

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks well; love the expression on his face.
That said, I'm not in love with that jacket.
And that said, he's better put together on his worst day than I am on my best.

He looks well; love the expression on his face.
That said, I'm not in love with that jacket.
And that said, he's better put together on his worst day than I am on my best.

That jacket is perfect for Scandinavia.

Like a very old Wayne Rooney and when people keep saying he looks well they are trying to be kind as he has lost everything in terms of looks.

Like a very old Wayne Rooney and when people keep saying he looks well they are trying to be kind as he has lost everything in terms of looks.

Actually, as one poster who said he looked well, I wasn't trying to be kind. I much prefer the looks of 50-something Morrissey to 20-something, though it really doesn't matter--to me, he is sexy no matter what his age.

Wayne Rooney's a perfectly lovely looking square-headed man who reminds me of Flea. But de gustibus and all...

Four comments:
1. Moz doesn't look too happy getting snapped.
2. Damon needs to straighten up a bit when he walks. No pun intended.
3. Is that a satellite dish scanner sticking out the top of M's head.
4. Lucky person who got to see Moz.

I like the jacket, it's Damon's I don't care much for though his hat is nice. Fashion talk aside he looks well, I would've said thinner, but he for sure does have a grumpy faced look that suggests stop taking my picture. Damon doesn't even move his head to look which kinda makes me laugh

Damon sporting the snug fit Danny Dyer hooligan look but fails to look anywhere near hard.

It looks like he was enjoying a stroll and noticed a camera and had to quickly hide the fenalår in his jacket pocket.

Damon looks cute as hell, nice plimsols. I think he is holding a bag from a perfume store. Morrissey, gorgeous.

Who's Wayne Rooney? I think you people watch too many old movies and are getting John Wayne and Mickey Rooney confused.

I didn't care for the Jake/Damon male admin. thing in the past, but I'm starting to like the male admin. look. It's more manly, tough looking, and obviously a male admin. can carry more bags. Well at least Damon doesn't have to carry blocks of KerryGold anymore. He's doing these "spontaneous" walking out in the street photo ops so all of you Euros can get your twitter pics and post them here, so you Brits, Nazis and Israelianians can buy tickets. Now go buy your tickets! Tuition at USC Film School is really expensive and the price of marinara sauce has gone up!

Why doesn't Morrissey have Damon with him when he is out shopping in L.A. or when is enjoying an Orange Julius with lil' Sammy at the Glendale Galleria?

Blikey, almost forgot. I reckon me have this pic of lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve...SPOTTED IN MANC!

jack ozzy pm.jpg

3. Is that a satellite dish scanner sticking out the top of M's head.

:rock: Excellently spotted Acton, man. Inspired by the Chinese, he's trying to contact the Aliens...
unaware he's one himself.

Brilliant!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom