"Walking in Bergen and finding a legend" - demoniosenzacuore / Instagram

38898_bergen_street.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 3:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey er i Bergen - Bergensavisen

Last edited by a moderator:
No way, that's your task :)
oh but im getting nervous just thinking about it! whatever are we to talk about?! what if he's witty and im dull? or, worse, what if in some outrageous twilight zone role reversal, im witty and he's dull?! my whole world view would positively be shattered *hyperventilates*

no, you'd better take my place.

Yes, agree, he looks 10 year older than he is. Unhappiness ages you more than anything else.

A vegan diet is only part of the equation. Think of all the stress he's been through over the past few years also add to that all that LA sun, too many bottles of Grey Goose and the crap we all have to deal with. Great respect for the fact that he is just going with it. Pilgrimupnorth

oh but im getting nervous just thinking about it! whatever are we to talk about?! what if he's witty and im dull? or, worse, what if in some outrageous twilight zone role reversal, im witty and he's dull?! my whole world view would positively be shattered *hyperventilates*

no, you'd better take my place.

I sincerely doubt you run out of words. Even with Morrissey. He would be dull only if he's bored. Let's make a petition at change.org so you can go blazer shopping with him. I sign.

:D:D:D

I sincerely doubt you run out of words. Even with Morrissey. He would be dull only if he's bored. Let's make a petition at change.org so you can go blazer shopping with him. I sign.

:D:D:D
i really think we should. this is important business after all. :D

sadly, however, i think there is no point. if moz cant be bothered to do something even a billion signatures wouldnt sway him. and that's what i love about him. he just does what he wants <3

Damon, Moz man assistant, the dude who pours the grey goose for him and carries his 1950 british melodrama themed dvds for him on the street.

He also owned a hair stylist shop right and probably cuts the groups hair etc. also as was established in another thread paddles all physical canoes

Back
Top Bottom