VulgarPicture.com

Actually, the Australian 7"s in generic sleeves are not promos, some with marked labels might have served promotional purposes but basically they are just cheaper versions of the oz 7" releases. I have most with picturesleeves. A good example of this phenomenon would be the Smiths Ask 7" that was only released in limited numbers with a picture sleeve. Also the Hairdresser 7" is not a real test pressing it is rather a white label promo. Am I splitting hairs? Probably:o

Actually, the Australian 7"s in generic sleeves are not promos, some with marked labels might have served promotional purposes but basically they are just cheaper versions of the oz 7" releases. I have most with picturesleeves. A good example of this phenomenon would be the Smiths Ask 7" that was only released in limited numbers with a picture sleeve. Also the Hairdresser 7" is not a real test pressing it is rather a white label promo. Am I splitting hairs? Probably:o

Hummm I didn't know that... I only have one of those Australian 7"s. I'll change the nomenclature on the site then :)

Naturally it is your site but I think the "this site may lack style I know" should go;) I find the site beautifully designed.

Tags
collectors photo totally awesome
Back
Top Bottom