Voting Closed and some BAD news...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Nobody would take the trouble to kill McCartney. I really don't believe he can make people love or hate him passionately. He isn't even the least bit subversive and his name doesn't invoke anything more in people's minds than - that chap who was in The Beatles. In short - he is not an icon. John Lennon was, McCartney is not.

As you all should know by now voting for the "Cultural Icon Show" has been closed. Which is sad. BUT that isn't the bad news...

The BAD news is I was reading on the forum of the BBC Cultural Icon Show and a moderator left a comment on there saying that "not only will multiple votes not be tallied but even the original vote by the voter will be eliminated as well"...how can they tell you may ask? IP addresses. Every internet provider has a distinct IP address that identifies you. And no matter how many cookies you clear your IP address DOES NOT change.

So, if there is truth to what the moderator said it looks like all of us who spent hours at a time giving multiple votes to Morrissey are shit out of luck.

It is the same for the Paul Mac Cartney votes....

So...do you reckon he'll not win then? :(
If he doesn't I reckon we all gather in front of the BBC building and groan! :D

Back
Top Bottom