Vote Morrissey Into The Kroq Fav Band Of All Time

Why bother?

kroq of steaming shite doesn't play Him anymore and is a completely different radio station from what it used to be in the 80s and very early 90s.

Who listens to kroq these days besides limp bisquick fans? I don't know any reasonably hardcore Moz fan who admits to listening to kroq nowadays if they can help it. Even my corporate whore of balding, middle-aged brother (same age as Morrissey) thinks kroq is lame now.

If I listen to the radio at all (very rarely), I listen to various college radio stations, Pacifica KPFK (but not for the hippydippyshit music), and Jonesy's Jukebox on Indie 103.

Why bother?

kroq of steaming shite doesn't play Him anymore and is a completely different radio station from what it used to be in the 80s and very early 90s.

Who listens to kroq these days besides limp bisquick fans? I don't know any reasonably hardcore Moz fan who admits to listening to kroq nowadays if they can help it. Even my corporate whore of balding, middle-aged brother (same age as Morrissey) thinks kroq is lame now.

If I listen to the radio at all (very rarely), I listen to various college radio stations, Pacifica KPFK (but not for the hippydippyshit music), and Jonesy's Jukebox on Indie 103.

limp bisquick....:D

Last edited:
Eh, I didn't say we had to love f***ing KROQ, I don't listen to it much, but to like Jonsies Juke Box better? Shit, give me a break. I hate him, he's lame and slow, and sounds retarted.

Anyway, the point IS that KROQ is really lame, and to have MOZ in the list would just be a stab at their lameness.

The end

^^^
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you think it's lame then just ignore it..... quit paying attention to it! :rolleyes:

I feel that I'm way too cool for it .....so I don't give a shit what "they" think or who they choose to be whatever.

Eh, I didn't say we had to love f***ing KROQ, I don't listen to it much, but to like Jonsies Juke Box better? Shit, give me a break. I hate him, he's lame and slow, and sounds retarted.

I likes what I likes...and at least Jonesy doesn't sound retarDed. Actually, I'd prefer anyone sounding re-tarTed 'cuz I'm all for tarts and to being tarted up again. :p

Not that you have to like whatever Morrissey likes to enjoy his music (Heaven knows I'm not a fan of 40% of the stuff he likes), but don't you remember Moz ignoring kroq during his shows at the Univ. Amp. even though it was officially sponsoring the show and Moz giving pointed public kudos to Jonesy's for playing his own stuff plus the stuff on his label?

Anyway, the point IS that KROQ is really lame, and to have MOZ in the list would just be a stab at their lameness.

OK, you think kroq is lame, so you seem like a reasonable person. :) We agree on kroq's lameness.

I can also appreciate your gesture at "stabbing" at their lameness, but do you think anything will really come of it? Why do we care if kroq knows we still love Moz or not? They've not cared for over a decade (I don't count the occasional interview over the years because they don't otherwise play his music), so why start now? I sure as hell wouldn't subject myself to listening to kroq over mem. day weekend just to see if he made the list or for them to trot out HSIN once.

Some of you remind me of dummies who voted for Ralph Nader in 2000, they were trying to make a statement with their stupid vote, they wanted to shove it in the face of the Democrats by voting for Nader eventhough they knew he had zero chance of winning, and in the end they ended up electing Georgie Bush.... I bet they feel like idiots now and whoever votes for this radio thing will feel the same after they realize that "they" won't give a shit and Morrissey and Smiths will not even make the list because this station sucks and they only play crappy shit all the time.

Have fun wasting your time anyway..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom