Vote Morrissey for BBC 6 Music greatest hits poll

I will not vote because of his silly remarks recently, thankyou.

I will give it a go. Good song but I like other Moz songs a wee bit more. Wonder if one of The Smiths songs made it ?

Well I voted and the songs on the list were made from 2002 to 2012 . Years that BBC Radio 6 has been around .

He's in good company. I voted for 'Irish Blood' but would have been equally happy to vote for PJ Harvey's 'the words that maketh murder' or Richard Hawley's 'tonight the streets are ours'. Harveys 'Let England Shake' is the best album I've heard since 'You are the quarry'. Hawley's 'Lady's Bridge' is also a belter of an album.
We didn't see SUEDE on the list because it's just for music released since 2002.

I wonder how long it'll be before he gets someone at True To You to post this exciting news. It's so exciting. Certainly, I'm excited.

From true-to-you.net -

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_130123_01

Irish Blood, English Heart is listed as one of BBC Radio 6 Music's 100 Greatest Hits
23 January 2013

Morrissey's 2004 single "Irish Blood, English Heart" is listed as one of BBC Radio 6 Music's 100 Greatest Hits.

According to the BBC website, the 100 songs were selected by BBC Radio 6 Music staff and presenters.

Voting is open, at the BBC website, for people's favorite songs on the list.

Please visit www.bbc.co.uk/6music/vote/100-greatest-hits/ for details of how to vote for "Irish Blood, English Heart".

Please note that voting will close at 7:00 p.m. (GMT) on Friday 25 January.

BBC Radio 6 Music will count down the 100 Greatest Hits on Friday 1 February.

Back
Top Bottom