Viz magazine's ongoing love affair with Morrissey

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
There have been countless occasions of Viz printing articles about Morrissey in the past - here's another one to add to the collection, from the latest issue.

swqzic.jpg

Peter

I bet when they need an interview from Morrissey in the future, they wont get one? then wonder why, and trash him to no end?

I bet when they need an interview from Morrissey in the future, they wont get one? then wonder why, and trash him to no end?

Too Right. They'll live to regret this at Viz. :crazy:

Just think how the Presley estate will react to the bombshell that he faked his own death! This is big stuff. Heads will roll!

:laughing:

Bono and Moz always cop it in Viz. Usually introduced as 'Manchesters favourite miserable twat or something.'

Never fails to amuse.

:lbf:The Bono reference is hilarious.

Viz is great - although it hardly has any decent stuff in it these days (all adverts) - and costs £3.
It will always have a place in my heart if not for these reasons only..

viztutankhamun-1.jpg

shannon.jpg

Last edited:
There have been countless occasions of Viz printing articles about Morrissey in the past - here's another one to add to the collection, from the latest issue.

swqzic.jpg

Peter

This is funny..however I have to ask about that KLF one.
How many people think they they really did burn it all or it they just made it look like it by putting real bills on top of each stack. I'm intrigued by this theory/joke/whatever and I'm on a google search for clues. :)

Last edited:
Viz is great - although it hardly has any decent stuff in it these days (all adverts) - and costs £3.
It will always have a place in my heart if not for these reasons only..

viztutankhamun-1.jpg

shannon.jpg

Possibly one of the funniest things i have ever seen.Side splitting.

I read that in my copy after I posted my last comment! I was going to include Sting in there as well. I think he gets a mention every issue.

That cartoon made me laugh out loud. Viz and private eye are just fantastic.

I love Viz. But does it sort of annul the fact that he's a twat since they spelled his name wrong? :D

Re: The KLF

Wikipedia eh? The home of 100% correct information.

You'd know - don't you get most of your lesson plans from there? ;)

Christ, do people still 'read' Viz? What is this, 1988 again ? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom