Viva Mozwa.com, just quietly

mauve21

Long time participant
That article on the front , the one about the Palladium shutting
down,
the person who craps all over :cool:us here at Morrissey-solo,
I just wanted to know what other people think?
Why are we hated, and are we really hated by Morrissey himself?
I really don't think our site is deserving of so much criticism.
I truly believe it is an excellent, informative, witty, entertaining
site and anyone who disagrees is just a bitch.

cause on here are many aged fans, who like the Smiths

This site gives place to the other 3 members of the Smiths activities
Also that Mike Joyce visits/ed [a few years ago as 'the drumms'] this
site, and news about his carreer feels like a knife in the back in Morrisseys
eyes

and few years ago , there was a big newsitem about crewmembers not payed, and another newsitem i can't remember now, where Morrissey
was so upset about, that HE sent his lawyers some papers to David T,that the news
must be removed, since that happened Morrissey calls this soloW, and
ignores David T, which is so UNFAIR.

What gets me is that Morrissey is obviously an intelligent person
with a wry sense of humour and
a sharp mind, who feels free to express himself about
anything he feels offended by
and it seems to me that at the end of the day
you have to take the good with the bad and when
one is famous some information is not so good.
What I'm trying to say is that if I was a famous person, I would think
it very unrealistic to only be painted in a flattering light,
and to not have any faux pas I may or may not have made, discussed.
Besides some of the other M sites, are just to put it bluntly,
wanky.

Hello mauve21, where is the article on Mozwa? I cannot see it?
Edit: front page of solo?

While davidt doesn't need to blow smoke up Morrissey's arse (and shouldn't do), the main page can be overwhelmingly negative at times. You sometimes get the feeling that the balance of power lies with a few very bitter ex-fans. The magic of Morrissey is lost on them forever. For as long as that's the case, it's hard to see Morrissey supporting or acknowledging the positive things in solo.

Last edited:
Viva Mozwa.com....morrissey would disapprove the home of the banned.

so wait...mozwa.com basically takes the concept and even the layout of this site, and then has the nerve to crap all over it? That's balls.

When that site has been around as long as this one, and has accomplished something besides somehow getting its name printed on the Palladium ad, then maybe they can talk.

I was referring to the layout of the forums, I shouldve clarified that.

I'm all for as many websites etc for The Smiths/Morrissey.
I've noticed that the membership of Mozwa is an amalgam of folk from here who were pissed off with a lot of the daft shenanigans that went on & the other half are the folk who've been kicked off here, so it's a strange mix really, very much like the (bastard) baby of Solo in my humble opinion, but long may it continue!

Viva all fan sites!

love

Grim

so wait...mozwa.com basically takes the concept and even the layout of this site, and then has the nerve to crap all over it? That's balls.

When that site has been around as long as this one, and has accomplished something besides somehow getting its name printed on the Palladium ad, then maybe they can talk.

Mozwa follows the same format of just about every fansite out there. I don't see how you can say it follows the layout on this site. Every forum follows the same layout.

Well, the arctic monkeys forum hasn't the same layout of this one and many others.
If you change the colours combination here, you'll see more similarities.

I'm all for as many websites etc for The Smiths/Morrissey.
I've noticed that the membership of Mozwa is an amalgam of folk from here who were pissed off with a lot of the daft shenanigans that went on & the other half are the folk who've been kicked off here

How on earth does one get oneself kicked off Moz-Solo? I've been in plenty of battles on this board and never so much as a warning. It seems you'd have to be a complete troll to get banned from this site... and who wants to converse with trolls anyway?

Back
Top Bottom