Viva Morrissey @ Dry Bar, Manchester on Morrissey's Birthday!

I guess it is pretty 'lame' (a wonderful word by the way :rolleyes:) but still not quite as PATHETIC as actually posting a comment in response to it. :lbf:

We were just having a bit of a drunken laugh, now do me a favour and GET A LIFE!

No, actually it is more pathetic. Drunken laugh? Wow, you must have a terrible life, if you think that invading the stage at a Morrissey tribute show is a good laugh.

I used the word 'lame' because it clearly describes your act, besides I didn't think you would know what contemptible meant...

No, actually it is more pathetic. Drunken laugh? Wow, you must have a terrible life, if you think that invading the stage at a Morrissey tribute show is a good laugh.

I used the word 'lame' because it clearly describes your act, besides I didn't think you would know what contemptible meant...

Clifford....have you ever heard of the term ''being ironic''?
Either way, I note you are banned - which says more to me about you than your post.

How very lame is that? A stage invasion at a Morrissey TRIBUTE show. Pathetic.

Not quite as pathetic as hiding behind a new username instead of having it in you to let people know who you really are.

Nice to see JJ taking centre stage again. He loves the spotlight doesn't he?

Everyone who attended had a great evening irrespective of what you think should or should not have happened so instead of coming on here pretending to be someone else and criticising an event you didn't even attend why don't you do everyone a favour and crawl back under the rock from whence you came?

Two Icy Cold Hands was banned?

banned?? :crazy:
Explanation, please? See I'm being very polite here
Explanation, please?

Oh Cliff, Cliff, Cliff...
So you know the meaning of the word contemptible, I must say I am impressed. :rolleyes:

I have a few words to describe you and your actions too:
Repulsive, detestable, despicable, repugnant, the list could go on... :D

And here is a final one for you, not sure if you'll understand it though:

BANNED! :thumb:

Oh Cliff, Cliff, Cliff...
So you know the meaning of the word contemptible, I must say I am impressed. :rolleyes:

I have a few words to describe you and your actions too:
Repulsive, detestable, despicable, repugnant, the list could go on... :D

And here is a final one for you, not sure if you'll understand it though:

BANNED! :thumb:

How can any of Clifford's actions be described as the above?

Do you not see the irony of telling him he is banned?

Everyone who attended had a great evening irrespective of what you think should or should not have happened so instead of coming on here pretending to be someone else and criticising an event you didn't even attend why don't you do everyone a favour and crawl back under the rock from whence you came?

Rightio Paul!

Did you speak to all three hundred? Or do JJ and Irregular speak for the entire audience? I'm sure most people did have a good time, I don't despute that at all. Just questioning the actions of some attendees!

Well as long as JJ's ego is stroked.

And I'm not pretending to be someone else and am not anyone who is previously banned, go figure!

And I'm not pretending to be someone else and am not anyone who is previously banned, go figure!

Dear Dorrissey,

As you can see I was mistaken for someone else so I am neither previously banned nor pretending to be someone else.You however do seem to be pretending to be someone else as you only started posting under this username today.

I had a brilliant time on Saturday night. Booked the weekend to Manchester to celebrate Morrissey’s birthday and have never visited and wanted to do the Morrissey/Smiths’ sights around the city (highly recommend Morrissey's Manchester: The Essential Smiths Tour by Stuart Maconie and Phill Gatenby).
I was thrilled when I found out Viva Morrissey we’re playing on his birthday. Especially after seeing them a few years ago in London and them being my favourite Morrissey tribute act (you need to play in London again soon). I love these advents, not only being happy in the haze of a drunken hour but being around people who also love Morrissey/Smiths’ music as passionately as I do. My fake red Gladioli I was swinging around all night just about survived the night. Hello to Elia, Trici and Sarah (Sorry for my drunkenness during the interview. I have no idea if I explained what I wanted to express properly but it was a pleasure meeting you either way :)) Laura xxx

I had a brilliant time on Saturday night. Booked the weekend to Manchester to celebrate Morrissey’s birthday and have never visited and wanted to do the Morrissey/Smiths’ sights around the city (highly recommend Morrissey's Manchester: The Essential Smiths Tour by Stuart Maconie and Phill Gatenby).
I was thrilled when I found out Viva Morrissey we’re playing on his birthday. Especially after seeing them a few years ago in London and them being my favourite Morrissey tribute act (you need to play in London again soon). I love these advents, not only being happy in the haze of a drunken hour but being around people who also love Morrissey/Smiths’ music as passionately as I do. My fake red Gladioli I was swinging around all night just about survived the night. Hello to Elia, Trici and Sarah (Sorry for my drunkenness during the interview. I have no idea if I explained what I wanted to express properly but it was a pleasure meeting you either way :)) Laura xxx

Always good to see someone reccomending JJ's books, now he can no longer do so himself on this site. :) Did you enjoy Phill's unscheduled appearance on the stage at the end?

I've just checked the book now that I've got home, and as far as I can see Stuart Maccone's only contribution was a review quote on the front cover. The book itself was all written by Mr. Gatenby.

He was that drunk standing right next to you while you were giving your interview!

Morrissey said in 2004 interview towards tribute bands of The Smiths (Sweet and Tendor Hooligans actually)...maybe they just like the guy better than me?
So Morrissey doesn't have anything against them and neither should we really, they're just doing songs that Morrissey doesn't do anymore and touring more than Morrissey does too. I've had my own little band and we did The Smiths covers, but then again we did Joy Divison and The Jam too. So it wasn't purly Smiths based, since the others weren't as fond of them as me!

Back
Top Bottom